LA Sparks Sign Jasmine Lister | The Boneyard

LA Sparks Sign Jasmine Lister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Los Angeles Sparks sign guard Jasmine Lister.

She just got finished running the point and coaching the guys against our Olympic team ...she should be ready!
I guess Geno's glowing testimonial about her last week at training camp didn't hurt. ;)

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Awesome !! Congrats, Jas !!!!

They just signed Riquna Williams the other day - wonder if Jas got a training camp deal or if she signed for the season?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Awesome !! Congrats, Jas !!!!

They just signed Riquna Williams the other day - wonder if Jas got a training camp deal or if she signed for the season?
Probably a training camp - but it is a great chance for her with her old coach - couldn't be better and should give her a definitive answer on her career path. Hope she can stick.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No one deserves success in life more than this lady. By the way, Chauncey Billups just said on NBA Countdown that he predicts the traditional position of off guard will be the next position to become obsolete in the NBA. Looks like it already has a head start in CBB.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Happy for you, Jas! Wishing you large success!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
No one deserves success in life more than this lady. By the way, Chauncey Billups just said on NBA Countdown that he predicts the traditional position of off guard will be the next position to become obsolete in the NBA. Looks like it already has a head start in CBB.
Interesting. So you're saying we could start Kia at the point, and then Lou, Phee, and Gabby at the wings, with a post? (A couple of wings could float, so to speak?)

I could see that working!

JordyG

Reaction Score
Interesting. So you're saying we could start Kia at the point, and then Lou, Phee, and Gabby at the wings, with a post? (A couple of wings could float, so to speak?)

Sounds like a plan. And one gritty, strong willed, high energy, fun to watch team it would be. Add those two go-getters, Molly (perpetual motion) Bent and good shooting blue collar bruiser Kayla Irwin (who seems to improve game by game) along with Ms Dangertoeveryone and that team is gonna hurt someone. One of the most coachable teams Geno's ever had. I said it before, but I can't wait until all of WCBB writes this team off.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I can't remember which team it was, but one of our recent conference opponents started 5 guards against us one evening. They weren't tall, but they were quick, and they all could shoot. Obviously that idea failed against us, but it was worth a try. They didn't have anything to lose. I think UConn was favored by 35. :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Los Angeles Sparks sign guard Jasmine Lister.

She just got finished running the point and coaching the guys against our Olympic team ...she should be ready!
I guess Geno's glowing testimonial about her last week at training camp didn't hurt. ;)

I would love for her to make the cut. I attend about 10 Sparks home games a year. I'm a big Sparks fan. I try and attend games against opponents that have recent UConn alums on their roster. I'm also a big NY Liberty fan (K.Stokes).

JordyG

Reaction Score
I would love for her to make the cut. I attend about 10 Sparks home games a year. I'm a big Sparks fan. I try and attend games against opponents that have recent UConn alums on their roster. I'm also a big NY Liberty fan (K.Stokes).
We'll see what happens if UConn faces Louisville who may use 4 guards and a wing.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
damn it... but good for her
The only logical replacement is her twin sister Cinnamon.
Jas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc