Kursn Iverson to URI | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kursn Iverson to URI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn stopped recruiting him because he had severe academic problems. Hence the reason why Memphis pursued him.

Academic problems and he's a URI talent not a UConn type. Hope the kid turns it around somehow and it works for Hurley.

Reaction Score
Iverson is not a winning player. He has always been overhyped because of his last name. I'm glad he didn't choose UCONN.

I saw him in high school, the talent is not over-hyped. He has talent in spades. The problem is the other half of the equation: the intangibles, discipline, and desire he comes up wanting..in a huge way. City parks are filled with guys with $1 million talent and .10 cent brains. I fear he will join this group soon.

Reaction Score
I saw him in high school, the talent is not over-hyped. He has talent in spades. The problem is the other half of the equation: the intangibles, discipline, and desire he comes up wanting..in a huge way. City parks are filled with guys with $1 million talent and .10 cent brains. I fear he will join this group soon.

Yeah the fact he was 6'8 in HS and didn't like mixing it up underneath all that often while roaming the perimeter says a lot about both discipline and desire.

Reaction Score
Yeah the fact he was 6'8 in HS and didn't like mixing it up underneath all that often while roaming the perimeter says a lot about both discipline and desire.

Yeah, just like lazy old Kevin Durant.

Reaction Score

Wasnt' Iverson, at one point, one of the top 5-10 players in his class?

Reaction Score
Wasnt' Iverson, at one point, one of the top 5-10 players in his class?
Yes. Like I said, talent wasn't the issue. He is legit 6'8" or better, with 2-guard range and decent handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom