Krajewski broken collarbone, out 6-8 weeks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Krajewski broken collarbone, out 6-8 weeks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

This is an absolute joke

Meh, more of a riddle:
What has six arms, six legs, 3 heads and three mouths but no voice?
UConn's quarterbacks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’d be one thing if we had guys with different skillsets.
I read this as "It’d be one thing if we had guys with different skillets" and I was like "Wait. What?"

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I read this as "It’d be one thing if we had guys with different skillets" and I was like "Wait. What?"
Beaudry is a cast iron, good for grilled veggies kinda guy. Z is a stainless steel wok kinda guy.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
lol yeah good players avoid unnecessary contact because... a couple of yards are less valuable than your collarbone.

but if you wanna believe its better for a qb to be tough is than smart go crazy.
Exhibit Alpha: Josh Allen

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
If you wanted to actually kill the program, every single thing Randy Edsall has done since returning is exactly, to the letter, what you would do. He is an agent acting against the program. Prove otherwise.

You are being too harsh. The situation RE took over was terrible. Bobby D was a historical disaster as a football coach. He decimated a program that was already down from PP and the American nightmare. Shifting to independence is yet another difficult variable not caused by RE. RE has stopped the performance free fall as evidenced by our improvement this year over last. We will win a game against an FBS team this year and continue to improve. It is slow, it is not perfect, but it is getting better thanks to RE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom