Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
On paper, it would make sense that he might try to maximize NIL given that it's his last year of eligibility and the NBA isn't exactly drooling at him right now. He's a totally different circumstance than a McNeeley. My read of "aren't sure if we want him" - assuming that's true - is whether his asking price is worth it.
Very true. Brea and Mahaney aren’t Liam. Liam will make his millions at the next level. These 2 guys will be lucky to get a sniff by the NBA so they want a bigger bag now. They may succeed in doing that, but KY with a new coach, and having to sign 10 players would not be a destination that would interest me.

Reaction Score
IMG_0849.jpeg

Reaction Score
This is a nice team for BYU...

Oh wait.

I understand they had no choice after the show of Cal leaving and the coaching search but that's not some juggernaut type roster for a school like Kentucky. They're gunna have to give Pope some leash cause there's no way he can win the SEC and make the 2nd weekend going all portal in the first couple seasons.

Reaction Score
Karaban being unranked doesn’t make sense. He was pretty consistently top 75 or

You are absolutely clueless, roster far from set. If not mahaney and brea, 2 others that want to win a championship. Kentucky will suck as usual.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom