Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He doesn’t. The cult of Trilly is something to behold these days. Guy is a genius making 40k a month now because 18 months ago he would get some good info and post it on Twitter.

He still gets good info, but he is not the be all end all of anything, and just one of many who get info sometimes. People worship him. Its hilarious.

What he is the best at is creating a schtick and monetizing the hell out of it before anyone could figure it out. Big props there.
He's 96/97 on official predictions this off season, and shares intel about things happening daily on his discord. He knew we'd be a serious player for Brea immediately. He's the best insider in cbb that actually shares info consistently.

Reaction Score
He doesn’t. The cult of Trilly is something to behold these days. Guy is a genius making 40k a month now because 18 months ago he would get some good info and post it on Twitter.

He still gets good info, but he is not the be all end all of anything, and just one of many who get info sometimes. People worship him. Its hilarious.

What he is the best at is creating a schtick and monetizing the hell out of it before anyone could figure it out. Big props there.
Hearing your noise

Reaction Score
McNeeley was the guy we really wanted. Brea and Aidan are icing on the cake. If they don't happen. There are other alternatives.
I don't necessarily agree. McNeeley was obviously the top priority, but I'm convinced the staff wants to add at least one guy that can play the 2 because right now we only have Ball and Ross.

Reaction Score
If Karaban comes back our current roster can win a title.
We will still be 8 or 9 deep without Aidan or Brea. In Hurley we trust.
Starting 5: Diarra, Ball, McNeely, Karaban , Johnson
Bench: Nowell, Stewart, Reed for sure, and possibly Abraham or Ross.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
No it’s not. 99% of the time you want the kid and you’re trying to convince him it’s the best spot for him.
A visit is a deeper dive into “mutual interest” nothing more, nothing less. The program has interest in possibly adding the player to their team, the player has interest into possibly committing to that team. Plusses and minuses are weighed on both sides.

Yes a team is interested . That is a given by the invitation. There is still much that can be learned.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
My guess based in everything that's out there is that Mahaney is coming here and Brea isn't. The Brea news is all over the place and that seems consistent with someone who doesn't really know what he wants, or is just trying to pump up the NIL bids.

Reaction Score
I someone wants the biggest bag, KY is sitting on a bundle considering how much they saved when Calipari left.

Reaction Score
I don't necessarily agree. McNeeley was obviously the top priority, but I'm convinced the staff wants to add at least one guy that can play the 2 because right now we only have Ball and Ross.
Liam is the first domino.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom