Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
can anyone confirm trilly saying Koby is visiting Kentucky this week?
from the Kentucky site

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpeg
    IMG_0844.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 646
Reaction Score
I hope for Mahaney and Breas sake they know Kentucky is bringing in 7 or 8 others starting today for visits. So maybe they want to commit there before the other visitors have a chance to commit. The Brea one has me puzzled as it was down to us and Duke and then the Duke visit was canceled. So would have left us as the last one standing.
I think we may have misunderstood that one a bit. All i remember reading was that he had cancelled the dook visit, but he may have had other visits scheduled already that hadnt been announced. It's certainly not unusual to take all the visits before deciding. I would love if they all just decided on the spot and cancelled others, but that will only happen so often.

Reaction Score
I think Akok and Floyd, were also unranked because they reclassified and/or arrived mid-year.

Is Isaiah Abraham not consensus Top 100?

Or has he been omitted by oversight, which again confirms the known limitations of short-term memory/recall?
Oversight. Abraham is ranked #58 on ESPN, #82 on 247, #74 on Rivals, and #67 on On3.

Reaction Score
Didn’t Brea visit first? If so, I’d have to think he received an offer first. If that was the case, he would have been able to accept an offer even before Mahaney visited.
No Mahaney visited Thursday and Friday while Brea Saturday and Sunday.

Reaction Score
this is interesting by Trilly but also Brea confirmed to visit UK

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 407
Reaction Score
Trilly confirmed Brea visit to Kentucky
I am not an insider. Depending on whether Koby and his peeps are playing the NIL game. Which I don't know. May dictate how this shakes out. As Danny has said many times. Some players are not a fit for our Program for reasons other than BB. Family and the posse is the priority to enjoy the "benefits" of their guy's talents.

Not convinced that Trilly always knows what he's talking about.

Reaction Score
Go to KY for more NIL, a great blue blood, and a good coach that is unproven at the elite level.

Go to Uconn for a great blue blood school, the best coach in CBB bar none that will maximize your talent and win championships at the same time.

Reaction Score
“Okay so from my understanding it sounds like UConn is still deciding on taking Brea. And they’re trying to close on Mahaney.”

-Trilly
Maybe he asked about "the bag"?

Reaction Score
I honestly never thought we would bring in both him and Mahaney. Where would Solo fit into the rotation if we got both? I don't even think he would be in the rotation if we got both + if Alex came back. Just wouldn't make sense.

Reaction Score
“Okay so from my understanding it sounds like UConn is still deciding on taking Brea. And they’re trying to close on Mahaney.”

-Trilly
So maybe they do only want one or the other. Passing on Brea seems crazy to me though.

Reaction Score
I honestly never thought we would bring in both him and Mahaney. Where would Solo fit into the rotation if we got both? I don't even think he would be in the rotation if we got both + Alex came back. Just wouldn't make sense.
Solo would have to battle for minutes, just like everyone else.

Reaction Score
IMO-Depends on the "asking NIL price". Gotta spread the Collective money around the roster

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom