KML, Kiah and Others Invited to the Draft | The Boneyard

KML, Kiah and Others Invited to the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So good to see Hamby chosen to attend. Maybe my favorite non-Duke player of all time...

Reaction Score
I'm happy for Kiah. The Minnesota center goes first, she's going to be special. The ND guard will be second but she won't be as good as McBride in that league, and then the UCONN forward will join Sue, but she'll have to work hard to find a way to get her shot on the next level. They'll all make it, but it's Zahui B who'll be the biggest star of the three.

Reaction Score
Jewell will go to Seattle #1. KML to Tulsa- Zowie B. or Williams to Seattle #3.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
AZB is young, big, and talented, with an condsiderable upside. Maybe some wishful thinking, but I think it'll be AZB, then Jewell to Tulsa, and then Kaleena to the Storm. Seattle will make the playoffs if healthy.

Reaction Score
I'm happy for Kiah. The Minnesota center goes first, she's going to be special. The ND guard will be second but she won't be as good as McBride in that league, and then the UCONN forward will join Sue, but she'll have to work hard to find a way to get her shot on the next level. They'll all make it, but it's Zahui B who'll be the biggest star of the three.
I totally agree: I think Seattle will take Zahui B first - the big question is what do they do with the #3 pick. Jewel will probably go to Tulsa, but does Seattle take KML with the third pick, or trade that pick and try to pick up the best player remaining at picks 6-10 (Logic, Hamby, Harrison, Mallot)? Lots of possibilities, but for sure Seattle has a lot of choices.

Reaction Score
It should be interesting to see how cordial things are between Jewel and Muffet. Usually the draftee, their families and their coach sit together for the draft. Could be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom