KLS ranked #1 by Cal H.S. Sports | The Boneyard

KLS ranked #1 by Cal H.S. Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

genosguy

KLS I don' t know of a more beautiful/photographic women's basketball player ever, AND the kid has guard skills, rebounds and shoots over 50 percent from the 3---AND BEST OF ALL Uconn got her. Wow oh Wow

G

genosguy

KLS I don' t know of a more beautiful/photographic women's basketball player ever, AND the kid has guard skills, rebounds and shoots over 50 percent from the 3---AND BEST OF ALL Uconn got her. Wow oh Wow
word was PHOTOGENIC not photographic--sorry, but in any case she is beautiful as are her sisters.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
That almost looks like a mugshot. Has to have been after she landed. They couldn't use a stock photo?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Looks like a pretty standard AAU basketball jersey photo to me.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
One thing I've noticed is that she's been moved up to #1 in most of the ranking services who have updated their rankings at all. Not to take anything away from Durr, but I'd put both KLS and Holmes ahead of her..

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
One thing I've noticed is that she's been moved up to #1 in most of the ranking services who have updated their rankings at all. Not to take anything away from Durr, but I'd put both KLS and Holmes ahead of her..

Holmes is 2016.

Collier's my #1 after seeing all of the top rated players multiple times.

I'd have Cox #1 in '16.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score

Agreed Eric, rankers have it right with KLS and Holmes should move up as she has a lot of upside.

Reaction Score
She does have guard skill. Saw her in the WCJ championship game against the vaunted St Marys full court press/trap. MD was having a real difficult time and turning the ball over until they put the ball in her hands to break the press. She uses her body really well to protect the ball. She also has a really smooth shot from way past NBA range. No extra effort rather shoots it like a normal shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom