Kim finds yet another way..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
good... glad they didnt make it "parody" is good

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I find Kim's crying to the refs very entertaining .

I don't find it the least bit entertaining. For a coach to scream once in a while over a perceived bad call is one thing, but whenever a call goes against one of your players, you scream like you're hair's on fire, you're having a stroke and giving birth all at the same time, it's clear the intent is to intimidate and influence the officials and should not be tolerated.

Reaction Score
At least she got the jacket back. That's something.
What a dumb game. You can get a foul for throwing your jacket! It's not like she had nothing on underneath.
Could Geno get a tech for throwing his tie????????

Reaction Score
And I'll bet she wishes she had that "T" back in this game!
Exactly what I said when it happened in the game thread - something to the effect of boy it would suck if the MOV are these FTs plus a bucket. The T cost them 3 points I believe as they made 1 of the 2 FTs, and then scored 2 pts on the following possession. In a close game you'd have to be an idiot as coach to directly affect the outcome of a close game like that. Kim has some growing up to do (apparently that's still possible in your 50s as evidenced by her histrionics on the sideline), and may have cost her team a trip to the final four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom