Kickoff Dinner with Coach Pasqualoni - July 31 at The Rent | The Boneyard

Kickoff Dinner with Coach Pasqualoni - July 31 at The Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UConn9604

This year's annual kickoff dinner with Coach Pasqualoni will take place beginning at 6 pm in the Club Section at The Rent. The event, which is sponsored annually by the Hartford Chapter of the UConn Alumni Association, will include a buffet dinner followed by a Q&A session with Coach Pasqualoni and the co-captains, and is annually attended by over 250 UConn Alumni, fans and friends.

Special "early bird" pricing is available until June 18: tickets cost $40 for UConn Alumni Association members and $45 for non-members, and tables of 8 cost $350. (After June 18, tickets will cost $45 for UCAA members and $50 for non-members, and tables of 8 will cost $385.)

To sign up, please visit the link below...

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UCN/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=128094

...or contact Ashley Pedersen '08 at the UConn Alumni Association, by telephone at (888) 822-5861 (or (888) UC-Alum1) or by E-mail at ashley.pedersen@uconn.edu.

This event has been an advance sellout in each of the last three years, so please sign up soon. We hope to see each of you at The Rent on July 31!

U

UConn9604

As a reminder, the annual Hartford Chapter kickoff dinner with Coach Pasqualoni will be held two weeks from Tuesday (July 31). Please sign up today!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
As a reminder, the annual Hartford Chapter kickoff dinner with Coach Pasqualoni will be held two weeks from Tuesday (July 31). Please sign up today!

Henry is getting a table and anyone who wants to in just inbox message me. As of now we have four for a table. In years past we have had Kendall Reyes, Cody Brown, and Desi Cullen

Reaction Score
Question for those interested......I'd like to be at the table (I have 2 in my party) but am wondering if I need to pay Henry or pay when we reserve our spots? Is the table already paid for?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Question for those interested......I'd like to be at the table (I have 2 in my party) but am wondering if I need to pay Henry or pay when we reserve our spots? Is the table already paid for?

Actually have to find out and will let you know tomorrow

U

UConn9604

Two final points regarding Tuesday night's dinner with Paul Pasqualoni at The Rent:

First, Coach P will be joined by Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Ryan Griffin and Nick Williams at the event. In previous years, the players have typically been very willing to sign autographs and have pictures taken, and we expect this year will be no different.

Second, the reduced price availability for the event has been extended through today, July 27. Tickets are available for $45 for UConn Alumni Association members and $50 for non-members, and tables of 8 may be purchased for $385. Please visit the link below or call the UCAA at (888) UC-ALUM-1 (or (888) 822-5861) for tickets:

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UCN/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=128094

We are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Tuesday night. Thanks!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
merged so that the update is in here pinned...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Those who want to sit at one table with Henry just meet him inside and he will have a table set aside and hopefully one of the players at the table. He has had a player every year that I have gone but we did lose Petrus one year but still had a good time with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom