Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Of course PAIGE She scored for herself and Aaliyah! Marquette only outscored PAIGE by 2 points I.E.
Golden Eagles 29 PAIGE ( "the magnificent" ) "BUCKETS" 27 !!!! Our AA !!
But Kudos to ICE TREMENDOUS EFFORT 10 points TWO FOULS and NONE in the Second Half!!
ICE 40 minutes of playing time! three for 8 field goals A THREE POINTER!! Three for 6 from
the foul line. FIVE REBOUND Two Assists and A STEAL.... GREAT GRITY JOB, BIG GIRL!!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
The original purpose of this award was not to award the best player (else it would have been called something like Game MVP), it was supposed to be awarded to someone who showed up tough and resolute against adversity.

Given the original purpose of this award, I vote for Brady.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I know lots of people want to reward ICE for a clutch fill in job in a tough spot and rightly so but this isn't a question today. We just saw one of the great Husky performances through the years. An incredible complete game from the master.

Sorry Digger I get your sentiment but "tough and resolute against adversity" also describes what Paige did. She didn't even have a TO. They would be close to tackling her and she would roll it out to a teammate.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Rough transcription of post game Debbie with Ice:
Debbie: Stepping in for AE how did you prepare/mentally prepared?

Every day in practice we prepare for that. I’ve been watching her. We switch out in practice cause short handed. It was fun though. Teammate have been building my confidence.

D:40 minutes. Fatigue?
Media timeouts def help. Coach pushes beyond that. Couple of moments. It was fun.

D: Defense? Strategy.

Pack in paint. Close out on main shooters. Wasn’t surprised we performed cause we focused on it. *Geno walks by and bellows 'Aw shut up.' Laugh.

D: You outscored Points in paint, and hit that 3

Fellt great expecially after the calls before. I was a little frustrated so glad it went in.

D:Recovery?

Ice bath, massages, good food, good dinner. Get ready for that title game.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The original purpose of this award was not to award the best player (else it would have been called something like Game MVP), it was supposed to be awarded to someone who showed up tough and resolute against adversity.

Given the original purpose of this award, I vote for Brady.
Gotta say, that three by Paige at the end of the quarter was a dagger through Marquett’s heart. The life completely left their game after that. Paige has to be the badass.

AF7C0CCB-2DF4-43A6-9F77-A41B11EDFA18.jpeg

Reaction Score
Paige, BA, and the Pagettes!! What a game!! And to top off the win, I love the smile on Ice’s face, as well as the chest bump that included Aaliyah!!
These freshmen have suddenly grown up. But they have to do it again tomorrow, whether or not Aaliyah‘s in the lineup. Go Huskies! Go UConn!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom