Kiah Infographic | The Boneyard

Kiah Infographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
As much as I like this...it seems like a very unUconn-like thing to do. I'd like to see her as WNBA champion.
CN73Gs3WwAEAieR.jpg:large

Reaction Score
I LIKE IT. Good for her! She played 2nd (or 3rd) off the bench for 4 years at Uconn. Perhaps wisely so, for those particular teams, but now she has found her NICHE and I for one am extremely happy for her!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As much as I like this...it seems like a very unUconn-like thing to do. I'd like to see her as WNBA champion.[/
CN73Gs3WwAEAieR.jpg:large
QUOTE]

Being a HUGE Kiah Stokes fan, I love this poster. I'm too much of a fan not to love this metamorphosis from the smiling cutesy Kiah we saw at UConn, to the player depicted here. I'd love to see her develop a bit of "rough edge". THIS Kiah is not smiling (I love it). She's wearing her game face, and appears to be "all business". I'd pay a king's ransom to see this Kiah Stokes play, be successful and dominate.

It's not just me. I'm reading and hearing reports that many expect her to blossom sometime in the near future ( possibly as early as sometime next season, or perhaps even her 3rd year). The same way many expect Brianna Turner of Notre Dame to blossom and become a dominant force. Please understand that I am not a ND fan by any stretch of the imagination (being a UConn fan, I have a personal dislike of anything ND), but...........I predict that she will be an all-American by the end of her junior year. She showed glimpses of it during her freshman season. Her athleticism, the coaching she's getting, and the make-up of the team provides a perfect stage for her. Time will tell if the turban and cape are working in this case.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Didn't have a great game last night but neither did anyone else on the Liberty.
she's entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman