Kevin Duffy: It's OK for UConn fans to hit panic button | The Boneyard

Kevin Duffy: It's OK for UConn fans to hit panic button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am not hitting the panic button, only because I can't find it.

This is a subject (like the coaching situation) that will haunt us all 2013 and beyond. It seems that UConn football is not viewed as a major contender in spite how we fans feel.

Damn, is there another Div 1 school (with championship pedigree) in the country with a predicament similar to ours?

Reaction Score

This is a subject (like the coaching situation) that will haunt us all 2013 and beyond. It seems that UConn football is not viewed as a major contender in spite how we fans feel.

Damn, is there another Div 1 school (with championship pedigree) in the country with a predicament similar to ours?

UConn football is far from being a major contender, and I'm not sure many fans feel that way. But given UConn's record against teams like Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers, I don't see why fans shouldn't feel the school is at least as deserving, if not more so when you consider basketball.

Reaction Score

To some degree Cincinnati is in the same "WTF" boat...

Reaction Score
UConn is the only founding member to not have a future home. That's what is incredible in all this. Of the six NCAA Championships won by the BE, UConn has won three of them! And we're without a future home. I can't make make much sense of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom