Kentan Facey cleared!!!!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kentan Facey cleared!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is our most talented player coming in this year at the position where we need the most help. HUGE!

Reaction Score
Great news! Now I finally have closure and can say goodbye to Wolf:

Howlsnow.jpg

Reaction Score
OK Ville and Mempiss, here comes a "Ketan in your Facey"!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I am happy for the program, I am happy for all of us fans... but mostly I am happy for Kenyan, he seems like a great kid.
Kenyan? I thought he was Jamaican!

Reaction Score
Great news.

"Ville will be our Biatch and the ACC will have fits that the B!G will want UConn!"

I'm super psyched that we'll have our full roster available, but I don't think ACC or B!G thinks they're missing out on us given the state of our football program. We will remain a dominant basketball force, but the strength of our hoops program alone may never be enough to warrant an invitation to a major conference.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I am happy for the program, I am happy for all of us fans... but mostly I am happy for Kenyan, he seems like a great kid.

My phone changed his name to this, too, but luckily I spotted it before posting.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
[/Great news.

"Ville will be our Biatch and the ACC will have fits that the B!G will want UConn!"

I'm super psyched that we'll have our full roster available, but I don't think ACC or B!G thinks they're missing out on us given the state of our football program. We will remain a dominant basketball force, but the strength of our hoops program alone may never be enough to warrant an invitation to a major conference.]
Not necessarily. Maryland, Rutgers, Cuse and Pitt had similar football programs to UConn. A case could be made with Ville as well. Only WV and ND had football programs of any value before this latest raid on the BE.

In the future the B!G and the ACC will try to make a $ mark on who is the best basketball conference. It isn't likely anyone will challenge the SEC in football! The ACC is definitely number one, but a resurgent UConn added to the B!G could change that quickly.

I'm not saying things are definite for further CR, but $ have a way of convincing people to make changes!

U

UCONNfan1

So glad it took the NCAA four years to determine that a kid did nothing wrong. Seems fair.

I think Facey will surprise a lot of people this year, including on this board. I'm a big fan of his game.
How could he surprise anyone on the board? Most people expect big things from him. Not sure he will be a huge impact player as a freshman, but most the comments I read on here say his upside is big and he should be a star.

But hey, if he works his way into the starting lineup, I'd say that would surprise a lot of people. I do think he will be really good and am looking forward to following his career...!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
How could he surprise anyone on the board? Most people expect big things from him. Not sure he will be a huge impact player as a freshman, but most the comments I read on here say his upside is big and he should be a star.

But hey, if he works his way into the starting lineup, I'd say that would surprise a lot of people. I do think he will be really good and am looking forward to following his career...!
He offers more than five fouls and another potential rebounder. He gives KO a lot more flexibility. Last season NG was primarily utilized as a four backing up DD because he needed all of EW, TO and PN at the 5. Now NG can play the 3 or 4 even if TO, AB and PN are needed at the 5.

This was a huge win for KF of course. But it is also a huge win for KO. I thought last season KO was a master at working the players into the games with limited options. I'm looking forward to what he can do with having at his disposal multiple players at each position.

U

UCONNfan1

He offers more than five fouls and another potential rebounder. He gives KO a lot more flexibility. Last season NG was primarily utilized as a four backing up DD because he needed all of EW, TO and PN at the 5. Now NG can play the 3 or 4 even if TO, AB and PN are needed at the 5.

This was a huge win for KF of course. But it is also a huge win for KO. I thought last season KO was a master at working the players into the games with limited options. I'm looking forward to what he can do with having at his disposal multiple players at each position.
Yes, correct. I didn't mean to imply that people were unrealistic on the board - just that I think expectations range from solid to high for him from fans. It's not like he was some under the radar kid who will sneak up on everyone and blow us away with his play this season. Sorry if it didn't come across that way in my post...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Yes, correct. I didn't mean to imply that people were unrealistic on the board - just that I think expectations range from solid to high for him from fans. It's not like he was some under the radar kid who will sneak up on everyone and blow us away with his play this season. Sorry if it didn't come across that way in my post...
No need to apologize! Kid is top 100 so he was the most heralded of the three from his class that joined UConn! I was expanding your post, not criticizing it!

Reaction Score
This is great new. Great to see something good happen to a really nice kid for once.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog