Kendall is making quite an impression in San Diego. | The Boneyard

Kendall is making quite an impression in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
hi-res-144203991_display_image.jpg

Kent Horner/Getty Images
ESPN's Bill Williamson points to Kendall Reyes as a potential draft-day steal for the San Diego Chargers. He stated the following about Reyes' impressive first week of training camp:
He has a combination of pass-rushing and run-stuffing ability that gives him the chance to be a complete player for a long time. While he has yet to prove anything, I think the Chargers feel comfortable playing him right away​
Heading into the draft, I had Reyes rated as a first-round prospect. He's still a little raw, but is the type of player that responds to coaching. He'll benefit from being able to spend the majority of this time working to perfect his craft.
It's also important that Reyes will have a more defined role with the Chargers. During his college career, he was asked to play multiple spots along the defensive and fill various roles. San Diego plans on lining him up at the five-technique position where he'll have a more defined job.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling he is going to make a lot of teams regret not taking him. Should have been a first round pick. Go get em Kendall.

Reaction Score
Looks like he is definitely going to play. Glad to see a husky getting a chance. I know he will do us proud.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
He's gonna light some GMs ass' up this season most definitely should of gone in the first imagine a pro bowl lineup with him and Tyvon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom