Katz on UConn and the BE | The Boneyard

Katz on UConn and the BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He does come to our games. He must love the kids.

Reaction Score
PE-Toowey!!!!! I spit on the BE or whatever the #$%@ they are called these days. I have a feeling someone is lining their pockets like a car thief stripping a car for parts.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Am I in the minority where I have desire to watch videos like this and would much rather read what he has to say?
Maybe I'm just becoming an old man... but I'm so sick of video content like this.. where a story/blog post would work much better. It just takes so damn long to get out anything out of the video where I could read the content in 1/10th the time.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just becoming an old man... but I'm so sick of video content like this.. where a story/blog post would work much better. It just takes so damn long to get out anything out of the video where I could read the content in 1/10th the time.

Suddenly these guys are discovering this week that the BE is full of horsepucky in banning UConn and that the NCAA engaged in unethical activities when it uncovered stuff in the Miles case.

Reaction Score

I am an old man and agree with you. Much rather read the article than watch some guy pontificate on a video.

Reaction Score
Am I crazy that im still holding out hope we can play in the Big East Tournament?

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Am I crazy that im still holding out hope we can play in the Big East Tournament?
I was hoping that we would get that as part of the c7 departure!!! :-(

Reaction Score
I sent Andy Katz the link to the petition (we're 4 signatures away from 500). He seems to be on our side. Maybe he would help.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Yup! Crazy!

We all might devoutly wish for a different opportunity....but that whole "holding out hope" thing....?

That's a telltale sigh of a crazy person, right there.

Reaction Score
Double jeopardy - a procedural defense that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction. This is NOT ALLOWED as stated in the US Constitution, yet the NCAA disregards and applies it to UConn. I've been boiling over this for 15 months since they announced it, and I always thought it would be overturned. It's truly mind boggling what the NCAA is getting away with here.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Double jeopardy - a procedural defense that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction. This is NOT ALLOWED as stated in the US Constitution, yet the NCAA disregards and applies it to UConn. I've been boiling over this for 15 months since they announced it, and I always thought it would be overturned. It's truly mind boggling what the NCAA is getting away with here.
NCAA is a private organization. The constitution doesn't apply to them.

Reaction Score
Yes I hope they will get theirs, as someone mentioned in another thread (totally different topic but very usable phase) "in the rear".

Reaction Score
So, how much did the decision to screw over the UConn men's basketball team cost the Catholics?

$5m?
$10m?
$15m?

I want to hear the inside scoop from the Atlanta conclave. I want to hear that it was Herbst who was the intransigent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom