Katie Lou Deadpans On Geno | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Deadpans On Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Basically Lexi's explanation for why she chose UConn: to get her out of her comfort zone. It's why certain high school players dream of playing for Geno and why Geno is other high school players' worst nightmare.

Reaction Score
Basically Lexi's explanation for why she chose UConn: to get her out of her comfort zone. It's why certain high school players dream of playing for Geno and why Geno is other high school players' worst nightmare.
Who's Lexi?

Reaction Score
ZING!

I guarantee you if Geno and the coaches see that quote they will not only laugh but also agree. Absolutely outstanding Lou! And just by saying that it shows she's getting comfortable.
My exact thoughts when I read it as well.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Alas, it has been months since I last saw any Courant content, since I am unwilling to subscribe. This one actually opens without the dreaded blocking screen shot.
I think you can sign on without a subscription - i did many years ago from Miami and don't get blocked most of the time.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
You're all making a critical assumption. She didn't say which coach.:oops:
When any UConn player current or former refers to "Coach," there's absolutely no question who they are talking about. They refer to Chris Dailey as CD and Shea and Marissa, by their first names. I saw an interview this AM with DT3 and even after 12 years she and Sue Bird still call Geno coach, so does "50" who's been gone since 95.

Reaction Score
When any UConn player current or former refers to "Coach," there's absolutely no question who they are talking about.
I think the possible ambiguity was caused by the reporter, who wrote "coach", not "Coach".

HGN

Reaction Score
See, I'm not the only one who lives under a rock. :rolleyes:
Cave, Java.............Java men live in caves. Not under rocks. It may be a cold rock cave , or in your current home Man-Cave ( basement) . But a cave. :) :)

Reaction Score
I thought you lived in a cave! :p
Cave, Java...Java men live in caves. Not under rocks. It may be a cold rock cave , or in your current home Man-Cave ( basement) . But a cave. :):)
I do. But, we had the latest granite and limestone drop-ceilings installed throughout the palatial dwelling. :cool:

HGN

Reaction Score
I do. But, we had the latest granite and limestone drop-ceilings installed throughout the palatial dwelling. :cool:
The latest granite . And a limestone drop ceiling . And you thought you were under 'a rock' ? Now Gus and I have you pegged.....A near-sighted Java cave man is what we're dealing with on this board. Eat more veggies. And lay off of those brontosaurus burgers. Too much meat is bad for your eyes.

Its a Cave , Java. :D:D

Reaction Score
Cave, Java...Java men live in caves. Not under rocks. It may be a cold rock cave , or in your current home Man-Cave ( basement) . But a cave. :) :)
The latest granite . And a limestone drop ceiling . And you thought you were under 'a rock' ? Now Gus and I have you pegged.....A near-sighted Java cave man is what we're dealing with on this board. Eat more veggies. And lay off of those brontosaurus burgers. Too much meat is bad for your eyes.

Its a Cave , Java. :D:D
Well, technically, that's true. But we've remodeled and updated quite a bit. Here's a peek.

The_Cave_House.png

Reactions: HGN

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Speaking about KLS, her former high school team, Mater Dei, lost in the first round of the playoffs, at home by 10 points. Last year she carried them to the championship game to only lose by a last second 3 pointer.

Reaction Score
"I definitely feel a little more comfortable every game I play in," Samuelson said. "I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm sure coach would disagree."

I am sure Geno will tell Samuelson not to be so comfortable on defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak