Kansas State game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kansas State game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love that: She (Kia) reminds me of Maya. He may be talking about the 5th best player on the team. Yikes!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Geno at halftime interview:
"Our defense has been great." "I thought overall we did really well"

Yeah. He's disgusted.

Oooh, burn. Course, I was commenting based on his reactions and yelling at assistants on the bench at the time. Good thing you waited until minutes later to hear his comments and correct me!

Reaction Score
Happy to see Megan Deines getting some good playing time on her new squad. Her minutes really took a hit at Louisville last year, but she's a great passer and has a nice three-point stroke.

Reaction Score
Gabby is "special". She is amazing. She is...wow. Too bad she will not get the national recognition of first team All America simply because UConn already has met the "quota" for how many players can be on the team.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Needless to say, this team is going to miss 30 and 4. Not to mention us.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Mo's dribble+pullup J is the best addition to the UCONN offense this year - it is really an important weapon against the zones that we often see. It's the one area in our teams' offense the last few years that has been missing to a certain extent. We have always had players that go to the rim but as Geno mentioned last week, sometimes you need players to put it on the floor, meaning, break down the defense and get to a spot.

Stewie seems a little more comfortable in doing this as well this year, but Mo is really making a statement with it. It's something the team needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom