Kamila Cardoso declares for WNBA | The Boneyard

Kamila Cardoso declares for WNBA

Reaction Score
1000008211.jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Good for her--no surprise. She's ready and will be a high pick. South Carolina has gone a mind boggling 108-3 over her 3 years there.

Reaction Score
I'd take her right after Caitlin Clark. Brink will probably go 2nd but her inability to stay on the floor is a problem. Cardoso at 6'7 would be a great back-up option in Los Angeles to go with Azura and if I'm an LA GM, I can't risk Cardoso being taken by Chicago and would rather forgo Brink. Maybe pick up Rickea Jackson or Aaliyah Edwards as a result if she's there.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
We will see what Angel Reese does, but thus far Paige (and maybe Amoore) is the only top potential draft pick to come back for one more year (And Paige's career has been interrupted by injuries, so understand her wanting another year).

Seems like thus far all the predictions that NLI would keep players in college was overhyped, for a few reasons imo:

1. Endorsement don't go away when you leave college. Clark, Brink, etc. are going to be just fine on that front.
2. The best players ultimately want to play against the best. There is nothing left for Clark, Brink, Cardoso, Edwards to prove in college, and given they are all incredibly ambitious players, they know the best way for them to reach their potentials is to play against the best players in the world.

Reaction Score
We will see what Angel Reese does, but thus far Paige (and maybe Amoore) is the only top potential draft pick to come back for one more year (And Paige's career has been interrupted by injuries, so understand her wanting another year).

Seems like thus far all the predictions that NLI would keep players in college was overhyped, for a few reasons imo:

1. Endorsement don't go away when you leave college. Clark, Brink, etc. are going to be just fine on that front.
2. The best players ultimately want to play against the best. There is nothing left for Clark, Brink, Cardoso, Edwards to prove in college, and given they are all incredibly ambitious players, they know the best way for them to reach their potentials is to play against the best players in the world.
I don’t think Tehina PoaPoa is a potential “ top” draft pick, but she is coming back for her “Covid fifth,”” she will be a draft pick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom