Kaleena & Stewart Wooden All American Team | The Boneyard

Kaleena & Stewart Wooden All American Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yay! Congrats. I think those were the best 5 players this year. There are lots of others who are very good.

I expect to see Moriah on a 10-person team. I also think that Morgan will get some recognition. She was darned good yet again tonight.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
With Moriah's 3.12:1 ATO ratio, she better make WBCA AA team!

Reaction Score
Yay! Congrats. I think those were the best 5 players this year. There are lots of others who are very good.

I expect to see Moriah on a 10-person team. I also think that Morgan will get some recognition. She was darned good yet again tonight.
I question whether Mitchell (though terrific) was better than Moriah this year. Moriah does so many things so well and is a really dangerous three point shooter, a rocket on the offensive side and a marvelous defensive presence. I think she was more significant to this Huskie team than KML was though that in no way diminishes my impression of KML. She is a marvelous player and worthy of first team All-American honors, as well. If Moriah were on another team, she might have made it but I think the prospect of 3 first team All-Americans may have been too much for some writers.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I question whether Mitchell (though terrific) was better than Moriah this year. Moriah does so many things so well and is a really dangerous three point shooter, a rocket on the offensive side and a marvelous defensive presence. I think she was more significant to this Huskie team than KML was though that in no way diminishes my impression of KML. She is a marvelous player and worthy of first team All-American honors, as well. If Moriah were on another team, she might have made it but I think the prospect of 3 first team All-Americans may have been too much for some writers.
I agree about 2 vs. 3 Huskies on the 1st Team.

Mitchell showed her toughness this weekend. But I'd take Moriah over ANY other guard on my team.

HGN

Reaction Score
If Moriah has a good FF she will make someone's AA TEAM. She really has done enough to be an AA now. But she can seal the deal for All-American in the FF. And I think she will.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If Moriah has a good FF she will make someone's AA TEAM. She really has done enough to be an AA now. But she can seal the deal for All-American in the FF. And I think she will.
I think the voting was done 2 weeks ago, at least for most of the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom