Kadary Richmond to transfer portal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond to transfer portal

Reaction Score
That wasn't even about you. Not sure why you're upset?
Not upset. The response was as appropriate to you as yours was to the poster above me.
You're saying you disagree with him. I'm saying i disagree with you.
No anger. I enjoy a good Kadary Richmond discussion.

caw

Reaction Score
Sir, he is embarking off to his third team.

Not a smart fit, culturally.
Come on, are you blaming him for leaving his first team? Blame him for joining them in the first place, but leaving?

Reaction Score
I’ve read concern about character, quitting, etc.

Then I remembered that Seton Hall was about the only non-NCAA tourney team that brought it all year, right through the NIT championship (NITTY???). He also won me $$.

Not saying that I do or don’t want him, but Kadary plays hard to win.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Boy, do I have a story for you.

If you’re referring to Cam, that’s apples and kiwis. Come on. One guy kept upping the level of competition, having been continuously underrated. The other? You tell me.

Reaction Score
How good a pro could Kadary be? He's not good enough to leave after 3 seasons. The NIL bag probably has something to do with it. Maybe playing for a title contender will raise his stock as much as possible. Going the free agent route could easily be hit or miss though.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
It all comes down to whether or not he has garbage parents.

I see none of the above comments addressed that aspect....

Reaction Score
Repole all but confirmed it this morning at Churchill Downs.

Reaction Score
15 points, 4 assists, 2 turnovers and his team got beat by 30 points in his last showing vs UConn, but he has many dominating games. Does his ego fit our team or would he upset the chemistry that Hurley strives for?

Reaction Score
15 points, 4 assists, 2 turnovers and his team got beat by 30 points in his last showing vs UConn, but he has many dominating games. Does his ego fit our team or would he upset the chemistry that Hurley strives for?
Richmond is a very good player and we have all seen the strengths in his game. It is an unrealistic, and probably unfair, expectation to have him change his game so dramatically and quickly to fit UConn's offense.

Reaction Score
If people can see the vision with Reed after what I watched of his Michigan film, they should also believe our staff can coach those bad habits out of Kadary.
These things are not the same. It's a heck of a lot easier to tweak a guy's game than it is to change his drive and motor (on the court and off). Hurley's messaging this offseason has been pretty clear. Don't bring the wrong people or parents into the organization. You don't want a guy that misses 3 key games in the middle of a conference title race mysteriously as a senior. Neither the rumors (relating to NIL $) nor the official story would make him the right fit for our program.

The official story from the coach is that Kadary is not telling the coach or trainer what his injury is... after the 2nd game he missed? Just contrast this with what Cam did for us last year. You only have so many roster spots. There are a lot of talented guys out there. We don't need to risk the culture for a moderately more talented player than alternatives.

Reaction Score
These things are not the same. It's a heck of a lot easier to tweak a guy's game than it is to change his drive and motor (on the court and off). Hurley's messaging this offseason has been pretty clear. Don't bring the wrong people or parents into the organization. You don't want a guy that misses 3 key games in the middle of a conference title race mysteriously as a senior. Neither the rumors (relating to NIL $) nor the official story would make him the right fit for our program.

The official story from the coach is that Kadary is not telling the coach or trainer what his injury is... after the 2nd game he missed? Just contrast this with what Cam did for us last year. You only have so many roster spots. There are a lot of talented guys out there. We don't need to risk the culture for a moderately more talented player than alternatives.

That was a polite way of Shaheen saying Kadary was butthurt about not getting enough NIL...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom