Just when you thought Calipari couldn't get any worse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just when you thought Calipari couldn't get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I guess that would be a good analogy if John Calipari posted on the board and you interacted with him. Or if you were a public figure who didn't post on the board, and I was constantly making posts about you.

Keep trying though, I'm sure you'll eventually stumble upon something that makes sense from a logical perspective.

Wow I thought you were brilliant or a genius or something. This is the best you could come up with from "you're my b**ch?" And you are, keep following you'll understand the logic eventually Einstein.;)

Reaction Score
UK's Calipari wants SEC tourney moved to fall

Really? He's bitching because his team got a lower seed even though they won the conference tourney last year? This guys is just plain insufferable.
Calipari is actually right about this as far as last year...

We fell into the same issue....

The comitee already has the bracket ready to go come Saturday night into Sunday morning...

Sunday's games have absolutely no effect to the bracket unless their is a team that if they win they are in and only if they win.

Same reason why Uconn and Michigan St. got lower seeds than expected.

Reaction Score
Wow I thought you were brilliant or a genius or something. This is the best you could come up with from "you're my b**ch?" And you are, keep following you'll understand the logic eventually Einstein.;)
Hey, you learned that analogies aren't your friend. Baby steps.

Reaction Score
Calipari is actually right about this as far as last year...

We fell into the same issue....

The comitee already has the bracket ready to go come Saturday night into Sunday morning...

Sunday's games have absolutely no effect to the bracket unless their is a team that if they win they are in and only if they win.

Same reason why Uconn and Michigan St. got lower seeds than expected.
Which still makes it funny, because rather than make the simple call to just move the tourney forward a day, he opts to move it forward 4 months...

It's not like the sec would lose much money having an extra midweek day for the tourney eityer since nobody except UK fans watch the sec anyways

Reaction Score
Wow, Calipari now is saying Jamal Murray should be the #1 pick in the NBA Draft. Murray had a nice year at UK, but #1? I don't think so. He's nice shooter & has potential. He's quick, but I don't think he's NBA athletic, but I thought the same about Steph Curry. But Calipari says a #1 Draft pick should come from UK?
Calipari: 76ers should take UK's Murray No. 1
"If you're going to take the No. 1 pick, you probably should do it from our program,'' Calipari said.

I'm sure he'll use this as another recruiting tool, since Calipari finished 2nd in recruiting class rankings for 2016 to Coach K, who recently said he's not retiring anytime soon! Let the games begin.... :eek:

Reaction Score
Ratface thinks he will live forever. He is the Hyman Roth of college basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom