July 2020 UCONN recruiting thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

July 2020 UCONN recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
This was posted early last year but all had been quiet on the Patterson front since:

Patterson is 6-3 and is already getting recruited by Division I college schools.

“There’s a reason why Notre Dame and UConn are all over her already. There’s a reason why she made the USA top team,” Springer said of Patterson. “She’s really, really good. She’s a talented freshman. And, she doesn’t play like a freshman. She’s a special player.”

Yup. Besides gathering the verbal commitments of Olivia Miles and Sonia Citron for the Class of 2021, one of Niele Ivey's first moves for the Class of 2022 was to offer Ayanna Patterson.

Patterson is from relatively nearby Ft. Wayne and has visited ND. Irish staffers, have in turn, visited her.

BTW, there is also mutual interest with Cincinnati-based guard K.K. Bransford, who played in that U.S. team's backcourt in Chile with Miles and Citron. as well as Saylor Poffenbarger.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if left to right top to bottom is her lean right now. I expect that to change as she matures.

Reaction Score
Stanford seems to have a a hold on elite talent in Colorado, the past few years. It will be hard to get Betts to UConn

Reaction Score
Intriguing. She--along with Ashlon Jackson--is the kind of specimen and athlete UConn may need to start bringing in to counter what South Carolina is doing.
But understand those players Zia Cooke Saniya Rivers and AB really wanted to play for UConn. AB was probably lured to SC for more playing time. Uconn fell off of Zia and to me I think Saniya really was in her feelings that we offered her late.

Reaction Score
But understand those players Zia Cooke Saniya Rivers and AB really wanted to play for UConn. AB was probably lured to SC for more playing time. Uconn fell off of Zia and to me I think Saniya really was in her feelings that we offered her late.

So UConn didn't want them anyway?

Thanks for the leftovers.

Reaction Score
So UConn didn't want them anyway?

Thanks for the leftovers.
More then welcome. We’ll be fine without them. I’m glad they didn’t choose UConn for the fact I love the players we have. And we probably wouldn’t be able to pull off getting Paige and hopefully Azzi

Reaction Score
Stanford seems to have a a hold on elite talent in Colorado, the past few years. It will be hard to get Betts to UConn

Louisville got a pretty good Coloradan four years ago in Kylee Shook.

Reaction Score
I really like Ducharme's mental game. She's tough, has no hesitation, and has a very good idea of what she wants to do before the ball gets to her. Sees the floor real well.
Shhhhhh! Don’t tell anyone but she’s a ringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom