Josh Perkins Highlights | The Boneyard

Josh Perkins Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's his highlight tape from last weekends Breakout Classic:

Reaction Score
Ben Gordon is a pretty horrible comparison. Perkins not nearly as explosive as Gordon. Perkins a pure point an a elite passer. Gordon was a 2 and passing was not his strong suit.

Perkins running the point with Omar Dham Purvis and possible Devin Robinson running the wings? That team would be unstoppable in transition.

Reaction Score
Ben Gordon is a pretty horrible comparison. Perkins not nearly as explosive as Gordon. Perkins a pure point an a elite passer. Gordon was a 2 and passing was not his strong suit.

Perkins running the point with Omar Dham Purvis and possible Devin Robinson running the wings? That team would be unstoppable in transition.

I will give you really bad comparison,but horrible ...:)

Reaction Score
Haha I have to agree with the fact that the BG comparison was pretty terrible. Just use the same excuse that everyone else on here does and say you had a few drinks before you made that post :). But honestly, in terms of his passing, he reminds me a lot of former PG Marcus Williams.

Reaction Score
Similar game speed imo. Both good decision makers on the court and great passers. If Marcus had higher work ethic he could have been a consistent starter in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom