Josh Perkins Cuts List to 5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Josh Perkins Cuts List to 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Kid can play but I see similarities to Rodney so will he accept fighting it out with RP for a year or 2? Not really a PG I don't think...........If he and Abu are sure they want to go to school together then this makes me a bit nervous although KO's persistence says another thing!! As usual should be interesting!!

Reaction Score

Kid can play but I see similarities to Rodney so will he accept fighting it out with RP for a year or 2? Not really a PG I don't think...........If he and Abu are sure they want to go to school together then this makes me a bit nervous although KO's persistence says another thing!! As usual should be interesting!!

If we ever need to beat a team full of 5-foot-10 white boys, I know whose hands I want the ball to be in.

Anyway, the kid clearly has good form on his jumper and exceptional strength. That's a good combination for building a reliable three-point shooter, as long as the work ethic is there.

Reaction Score
I remember reading at the start of July, that UConn's main goal was to go after a combo guard and power foward during the live period. So, with the staff knowing they already had Calhoun, Hamilton and Purvis in the fold, they still wanted to recruit a combo guard, and Terrell fits that mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom