Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought I was on the Syracuse board for a second..........lol

Good luck to Josh and HA..........lots of Hilton Meters there

Reaction Score
per nbatraderumors.com

hopefully a short audition leads to a ten day or more
I'm surprised Josh keeps plugging along honestly. He just doesn't seem to love the game that much to want to struggle along a road like the one he's on. He's a bright kid who must have saved a good amount from his original contract, I doubt he needs the money. I'll always have a special spot in my heart for JB, without his contributions I don't think we win that 2nd title in 04. Good luck going forward Josh.

Reaction Score
Got a crucial defensive rebound around the 2 minute mark and called time. Do I have it right??

Reaction Score
That 04 team need a bit of depth at the 4/5, and Boone came in and filled it perfectly. He may not have improved much over his 4 years, but his freshman year performance was key.

Reaction Score
Just checked the replay at NCAA vault. Boone sprawled on the floor, got the rebound and called TO, our last one at 1-35. We were behind at the time .

Reaction Score
Great rebound and even better timeout.. There were so many little things that happened in that second half that were so critical in getting the W.. That was just one of em. His tip back to oak in the last minute was just as big..

Reaction Score
Josh Brown was wonderful down the stretch with his TO and tip to Emeka........love seeing Coach K cry when he wants calls finally some referees with some balls!!

Never gets old.....:D

Reaction Score
Hard to remember but both teams shot close to 55 free throws and missed more than 20. Being there in person made it special for me 40 years after I graduated.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The D-League streams every game live on youtube. I'm watching Armstrong play tonight for Santa Cruz, he didn't get too much time but has 4pts and 2rbs in 6 min.

Reaction Score
Never did see a good replay to see if Rashad got ball or wrist on Redick's drive. Dukies whine about it to this day, but there was never anything conclusive.

I do know that Redick flinging himself on the floor afterward accomplished nothing, other than continuing the Duke 2-guard tradition of face-planting against us at key moments in the Final Four.

Frankly, and I don't mean to start controversy or come off as all anti-Redick, but Langdon's face plant was much better. It was out in the open floor, and the landing was smooth and graceful. It remains the gold standard of Final Four Face Plants, in my mind.

Reaction Score
Coach K gets all the calls during any game, always has always will so any call you get vs his teams is a wonderful thing and you have it coming.......did he get him? Maybe, even probably but hey stop and take a jumper in the waning moments if you want a call....the whistles are swallowed as we all know!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom