Join us at #PartyOnPratt | The Boneyard

Join us at #PartyOnPratt

Reaction Score
On Saturday prior to the Providence game, Husky Ticket Project and The Hartford Chamber of Commerce are excited to invite you to #PartyOnPratt, a free block party on Pratt Street across from the XL Center.

Lawn games, music, beer vendors, a live podcast from A Dime Back and Jared Kotler, the Harlem Globetrotters, UConn Cheer and Jonathan, and more!

We will have silent auction items as well as a hot sauce giveaway and an opportunity to take a shot of hot sauce with Penfield. Should be a great event! Hope to see many of you there!

BlockPartyCTCC.jpg

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
lawn games? will there be jarts?
Jarts Is an Outdoor Missile Game for the Family. The use of Jarts, often called lawn darts, dates back to the 1950s when toy and game manufacturers latched onto the idea of marketing games specifically for use outside. The game was appealing because it combined wholesome group or family fun, a healthy sense of competition, and outdoor play.
if there is, i sure hope that everyone from here who attends will be wearing a giant name tag with their screen name on it. do it with florescent glue, and sprinkled with glitter.
jarts are fun. wholesome too. it says so in the descrip.
i'm in.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Would anyone else be interested in a @Penfield vs. @August_West hot sauce drinking competition?

I would kick in $10-$20 for the pot for the winner, or for charity, or both. I’d bet plenty of others would too.

Could be streamed here to generate more action.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Would anyone else be interested in a @Penfield vs. @August_West hot sauce drinking competition?

I would kick in $10-$20 for the pot for the winner, or for charity, or both. I’d bet plenty of others would too.

Could be streamed here to generate more action.
I’m not allowed to walk until 1/8 so I’ll have to sit this one out. Pencilforest is lucky , because if I was mobile I’d bring up my Trinidad scorpion sauce and make him tapout .:)

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Scorpion sauce on ghost pepper pizza?

After the game… not wise right before the game if you hope to watch the game live and not on your phone in the xl center toilets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom