alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Show me the money, Warde.
EWSV

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Should be interesting to see what he gets. He's the best and will be paid as such. Give him a 5 year contract and watch him win 6 NC's in a row!! (starting this year!!)

Reaction Score

Surprised there's no mention of the pending/possible lawsuit. Did that get dismissed or something? Sorry if I missed that. I would think, depending on how that goes, it could affect negotiations.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
He's earned it. Remeber when he started this he wasnt paid much. IMO they cant pay him enough. When you look at his accomplishments that not the only thing. Look at the money he brings to the state with games in Hartford, the parking restaurants, beer halls etc. Then NCAAs in CT. The books, uniforms, CPTV in the past and now SNY which will cover multiple states. He's deserves everything he's earned. He's an icon in WCBB, CT and the World though the Olympics and WNBA and WBB overseas. Quite and accomplishment.

Now All I need is a Charity Round Of Golf with Geno. Me againest Geno for Charity.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Surprised there's no mention of the pending/possible lawsuit. Did that get dismissed or something? Sorry if I missed that. I would think, depending on how that goes, it could affect negotiations.
I doubt that lawsuit would affect his Uconn contract - if it had blown-up into something bigger, maybe, but it seems more like a disgruntled NBA employee throwing at the wall at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom