John A.: KML admits she still has some work to do | The Boneyard

John A.: KML admits she still has some work to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Still, Geno Auriemma agrees that she has some work to do to get herself totally back into condition.
“It’s not a concern right now, but in a few weeks it might be if it doesn’t get any better,” Geno Auriemma said. “When you miss that much time, both in games and practice for five weeks, just going on the exercise bike and treadmill isn’t going to get you in game shape. Add in the travel and Christmas holiday, it’s going to take some time.”

LINK

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Okay, maybe we can turn this thread into an advice column for getting KML in shape since the UConn training staff must not be up to the task.

My super instant-results exercise is the bounding leap, which involves jumping high off of one foot and stretching up with the opposite arm, then after landing a little bit ahead, doing the same with the opposite foot and arm and repeating endlessly until you're ready to keel over. I find that after a few bounding leaps sessions, I can sprint around for hours while shooting 3s at around a 50% success rate.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Okay, maybe we can turn this thread into an advice column for getting KML in shape since the UConn training staff must not be up to the task.

My super instant-results exercise is the bounding leap, which involves jumping high off of one foot and stretching up with the opposite arm, then after landing a little bit ahead, doing the same with the opposite foot and arm and repeating endlessly until you're ready to keel over. I find that after a few bounding leaps sessions, I can sprint around for hours while shooting 3s at around a 50% success rate.
I can't do that. As you can see from my pictore, my head's bigger than a little bit.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I can't do that. As you can see from my pictore, my head's bigger than a little bit.
Well, if you get a little bite taken out of that big pointy head, it will be a little bit of a head, and then KLM will be able to start popping those 3s at 50+%. Just a suggestion, and thanks for taking one for team, HB.

Last edited:

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I have faith in Kimble(strength and conditioning), but happy to see that it acknowledged.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I have faith in Kimble(strength and conditioning), but happy to see that it acknowledged.

Me too. It's Kimball, btw. Amanda Kimball.

As I said in another thread, KML is a prideful young woman who wants to be great. She'll put in the necessary work.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Me too. It's Kimball, btw. Amanda Kimball.

As I said in another thread, KML is a prideful young woman who wants to be great. She'll put in the necessary work.
Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom