John A.: Geno on Ekmark, Williams and Edwards | The Boneyard

John A.: Geno on Ekmark, Williams and Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“This class addresses an immediate need that we have. We do have other needs. But if the way this group players compliments what they do, as individuals, and what we do as a group, it’s going to be great. And not one of them is identical to the other, which is something we try to stay away from. We don’t want to recruit similar players; that’s when you run into problems.”

LINK

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Fuller:

"They love basketball, they love to play, they study a lot, they are in the gym a lot so that is a huge (bonus) for us," Auriemma said. "I think to be really good here you have to love the game. I think Gabby can play a lot of different positions, I think Courtney shoots the ball and knows the game about as well as anybody we have ever recruited and I think Sadie with her ability to penetrate and get into the lane, her basketball smarts she is going to get better and better all the time. I think we get a little bit of everything in these three."

U

UCONNfan1

Maybe a dumb question but why didn't he comment on Nurse - did she not sign her LOI yet?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Maybe a dumb question but why didn't he comment on Nurse - did she not sign her LOI yet?

I saw somewhere that the AD's compliance people had yet to review the LOI from Kia N. and until they give Geno the "all clear" he wasn't commenting on her. Something like that.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
He probably did not have the LOI when he made these comments. She was supposed to sign one sometime today.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno commented on Nurse on his coach's show tonight.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Geno commented on Nurse on his coach's show tonight.

I need to sign up for AllAccess, but in the interim, can you provide any morsels from this evening's show?

:)

U

UCONNfan1

I saw somewhere that the AD's compliance people had yet to review the LOI from Kia N. and until they give Geno the "all clear" he wasn't commenting on her. Something like that.
He probably did not have the LOI when he made these comments. She was supposed to sign one sometime today.
That's kind of what I thought. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom