Joey hasn't really improved much since high school | The Boneyard

Joey hasn't really improved much since high school

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just kidding, but look at this video from one of his HS games and it looks remarkably like his performance last night.

Lol, Joey doing Joey things.

Reaction Score
I said in the chat that he’s having the time of his life in a Husky jersey, making his parent’s proud. He’s playing himself into a professional career here. What a spark!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I said in the chat that he’s having the time of his life in a Husky jersey, making his parent’s proud. He’s playing himself into a professional career here. What a spark!!!
The smile after he nailed that 3 from Hartford- that’s what the game is all about. So happy for this team. Enjoy the ride.

In the Joey Chitwood thread I said he is living the life every grad transfer hopes they have when they transfer to a bigger school. One last year of fun on a real good team and they can come in and contribute. Have a blast, enjoy that last year of eligibility. Roll the dice on becoming a legend.

Reaction Score
“Joey’s got a high level of self-belief. He wants in,” said coach Dan Hurley. “He’s not afraid to take important shots, and he’s certainly got a knack. Obviously, it helps him that he’s playing with good players that put him in ideal positions.”

Alternate free access:

How Joey Calcaterra has emerged as key contributor for UConn men's basketball team: 'He wants in'

Reaction Score
The smile after he nailed that 3 from Hartford- that’s what the game is all about. So happy for this team. Enjoy the ride.
Absolutely, I think I’ve watched the highlights 5 times already, because from the start of that 2nd half run and on the energy in the building and on the court was phenomenal. It’s what college basketball is all about!

Reaction Score
Joe C is the closest player to John Gywnn "microwave" that I can remember. Instant offense. He is not as outgoing as John was but man he brings the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom