Jeff Walz is an Embarrassment......to his kid | The Boneyard

Jeff Walz is an Embarrassment......to his kid

Reaction Score
Will someone force that man to get a wardrobe consultant? I mean, checkered shirts? Seriously?

It's not a trademark, it's just bad fashion. Seriously, get a suit, dude!!!!!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
When my eldest granddaughter was 5 or 6 and lived far away to where we saw her only a few times a year, when we visited we would pick her up at school and she would run to hug us when she spotted us.

Fast forward to last year when she was 12. My wife said let's go to the bus stop to meet her on our arrival day. I said we better not. So we compromised and waited about a half block away. When she got off the bus, she spotted us, ducked back behind the door and circled behind the bus so she would be far enough away from her friends by the time she would acknowledge us. There does come that point in every child's life when expressions of love by an adult in the presence of the kid's peers is as welcome as poison ivy.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"clothing nazis"? Really? Not even in jest.
7a6e4bd14c992dfdb9d2577aedaac1ae.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Graduated from the 5th grade? Is there a graduation for every grade now? If so, there's probably more tears in his daughters future.
Pretty soon they'll have mid grade graduation ceremonies/parties for all grades. That is if this isn't already happening in some schools. After that I'm sure successful locker opening badges and ceremonies for completing each successive class will be in order.

Reaction Score
the true context of the picture is Walz just gave his daughter a trophy

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Will someone force that man to get a wardrobe consultant? I mean, checkered shirts? Seriously?

It's not a trademark, it's just bad fashion. Seriously, get a suit, dude!!!!!

I for one certainly prefer his look to most of what's considered fashionable. Unless cargo pants/shorts and tee-shirts have suddenly become fashionable, then I'd retract that statement.

Reaction Score
"clothing nazis"? Really? Not even in jest.

Thanks for that. We use the word "nazi" so much that it's losing its true meaning. Another least favorite of mine is "grammar nazi". There is nothing in the world of fashion or language that invites comparison to the Holocaust.

Lighten up? Tell that to the twelve million Jews, Gypsies, Russians, and other assorted people who died in Nazi extermination camps.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lighten up? Tell that to the twelve million Jews, Gypsies, Russians, and other assorted people who died in Nazi extermination camps.
We'll stick with telling you.

Reaction Score
We don't need no moderator. Maybe Waquoit is right; maybe my sense of humor isn't sufficiently developed. But I think some things shouldn't be taken lightly. For example, I don't hear cutesy references to Adam Lanza, and as terrible as they were, his crimes pale in comparison to the Nazi's. Or maybe the incomprehensible scale of the Nazi's atrocities makes these references acceptable in some perverse way.
Anyhow, I'll try to work on my sense of humor, but I'm old and set in my ways, so I can't promise anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom