Jasper Howard Days Until Nova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jasper Howard Days Until Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank You stairmaster. what fdny99 does not realize is that minus folks like myself, buying tickets and contributing to the UCONN club, there is no UCONN sports as he knows it. So many angry posters out there. It is sad that so many people have responded so insultingly to a miss post which I thought I had corrected by getting smarter about Jasper. People need to lighten up. And fdny99, who appointed you gate keeper? Grow up. It is sports. It is supposed to be fun.

raf46 = "The Indispensable Man"

Reaction Score
Thank You stairmaster. what fdny99 does not realize is that minus folks like myself, buying tickets and contributing to the UCONN club, there is no UCONN sports as he knows it. So many angry posters out there. It is sad that so many people have responded so insultingly to a miss post which I thought I had corrected by getting smarter about Jasper. People need to lighten up. And fdny99, who appointed you gate keeper? Grow up. It is sports. It is supposed to be fun.
Yeah it is sports...no one appointed me gate keeper...but I am still trying to wrap my head around what you wrote in your first post here in this thread. I actually thought Stairmaster was referring to you raf46 . And let me clue you in about me and my knowledge of UCONN sports. I know all about the UCONN Club and how UCONN sports is funded...I don't need your lecture...I grew up 10 minutes from campus and have been going to UCONN sporting events since the mid 70's when my dad took me as a kid. That includes watching hoops games in the field house when Rowe, then Perno were coaching.

Reaction Score
He (and those of his ilk) do not speak for those of us whose primary home here is the BB board. I want to make that clear.
I assume you were referring to @raf64 in your post Stairmaster

Reaction Score
He (and those of his ilk) do not speak for those of us whose primary home here is the BB board. I want to make that clear.
I assume you were referring to @raf64 in your post Stairmaster
I was...
@raf46 @Stairmaster was referring to you in the post you thanked him for....I think you TOTALLY mis-read that one!!

Reaction Score
@raf46 @Stairmaster was referring to you in the post you thanked him for....I think you TOTALLY mis-read that one!!
This thing has gone too far. Posting has gone from a fun interaction between fans, to very unpleasant. Lets all enjoy our sports, enjoy posting. and lose the hostility. The tone of this football blog is so much harder and personal than anything I have read on the other blogs. Not a happy group at all. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Beam me up Scotty.

Reaction Score
This thing has gone too far. Posting has gone from a fun interaction between fans, to very unpleasant. Lets all enjoy our sports, enjoy posting. and lose the hostility. The tone of this football blog is so much harder and personal than anything I have read on the other blogs. Not a happy group at all. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Beam me up Scotty.

It would be good if you stopped posting.

1 Jazz day to go!

Reaction Score
This thing went too far the minute you hit the enter button on your first post in this thread! We are actually a fun (and VERY EDUCATED on UCONN Sports) group here...we just don't tolerate morons very well. Take care now!!

Reaction Score

Unpleasant or not, you had to realize the tone of your original posts were going to be met with angry resistance. It came off as argumentative. If you claim to be a longtime UConn fan(and I don't doubt you are), you should have Googled "Jasper Howard" before posting if you wanted to know more about him and what he meant to UConn.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
images
Still stinks like a troll.

Season ticket holder since the inception of the Big East, and you don't know about Jazz?
I'm dumb.
But not that dumb. And there are a lot of smart folks in here who I'm sure see through your transparent BS.
That post did just as it was designed...to inflame.
It's like using the N word and trying to justify it.
You took a dump in a sacred place for a lot of us, and back pedaling is futile.

Anger management? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog