Jasmine Lister Playing for L.A. Sparks | The Boneyard

Jasmine Lister Playing for L.A. Sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jasmine Lister is playing for the L.A. Sparks vs the Washington Mystics. She played two minutes in the first quarter with a rebound and an assist. I guess working out with UConn really helped her.:);)

Reaction Score
Jasmine Lister is playing for the L.A. Sparks vs the Washington Mystics. She played two minutes in the first quarter with a rebound and an assist. I guess working out with UConn really helped her.:);)
I got a hunch she'll be back.

Reaction Score
From Jim Fuller:

Plenty of debuts in Washington/LA game

It was all about long-awaited season debuts in the nationally-televised Washington/Los Angeles WNBA game tonight.

Former UConn star Bria Hartley, who has been sidelined with a stress reaction in her foot, saw her first action of the season with the winning Mystics. Hartley finished with six points in six minutes in Washington's 84-80 victory.

Nneka Ogwumike, who injured her ankle in a preseason game against the Connecticut Sun at Mohegan Sun Arena, also saw her first regular-season action of the season. Ogwumike played 36 minutes and finished with 11 points, six rebounds and six assists before fouling out (on a silly play around the free throw line in the backcourt).

One surprise was seeing the name of UConn graduate assistant coach Jasmine Lister in the box score. Lister, who starred at Vanderbilt, went to training camp with the Seattle Storm last year before being cut. Brian Agler, who was the Seattle coach at the time and now is the head coach with Los Angeles, obviously made a positive impression on Agler as she was signed to fill a void in the LA backcourt caused by the injuries to Erin Phillips and Alana Beard as well as Kristi Toliver on her way back to the U.S. after playing for the Slovak Republic in the Eurobasket Championships. Lister had four points, four rebounds and one assist in eight minutes in her first WNBA regular-season game.

And a Tweet from Stewie:

BY_Tweet_38.png

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I wonder if we'll get to see more of her (during the WNBA offseason) or will she go overseas

HGN

Reaction Score
I saw that LA Sparks/Mystics game and immediately thought I recognized that face. Never knew her name but recognized the face from the Huskies sideline. I wish her well with the Sparks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom