Jahil OK4 | The Boneyard

Jahil OK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

How hard are we going after him. is he intrested in us? do we have a realistic chance with him?

caw

Reaction Score
Pretty much whoever gets him will have beaten out every other top team in the country for him. He's supposed to be a good kid as well as a fantastic player.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We're recruiting him hard, but he wants to play with Tyus Jones and he wants to stay Midwest.

Reaction Score
We usually just get the first one, such as in the case with Ajou and Luol Deng. :)

Seriously, I have no idea. I know that many of us would like to think that we got Emeka and look what UConn did for him. But in Jahil's case, he's already considered one of the top in his class. Typically kids in that category don't see the UConn's pluses as do the ones that are not clear cut future NBAers who feel that JC (Now KO) will help them get there.

As much as it sickens me to think that another great Okafor won't end up playing his college hoops in Storrs, I don't think we'll land him. Now you never know. Maybe once he meets KO he'll be drawn to UConn, but I'm not going to hold out hope that it will be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom