Jacobs: Susan and Warde are waiting for the call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jacobs: Susan and Warde are waiting for the call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If anyone believes Susan Herbst and Warde Manuel are not in contact on this and have not been for some time I have some swamp land in New Jersey to sell you.

Reaction Score
I'd rather be in the B10 any day of the week. Look what has happened to BC, Miami, FSU, etc. it is comprised of many private universities and is second sister to the state school programs of the B10, SEC, etc. I still think UC basketball had to a nice add for any conference.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'd rather be in the B10 any day of the week. Look what has happened to BC, Miami, FSU, etc. it is comprised of many private universities and is second sister to the state school programs of the B10, SEC, etc. I still think UC basketball had to a nice add for any conference.
That doesn't appear to be an option in our mutiple choice question: New Big East (without Rutgers) or ACC (Provided the offer is there).

Reaction Score
It'd be nice to go to the B1G, but if you're advocating turning down a potential ACC invite to wait on the B1G, you need to get your head checked.

Reaction Score
UConn basketball would be a nice add to any conference, but its like the car dealer throwing in a couple of free oil changes to get you to buy the car. Nice perk but doesn't really make much difference to anyone.

U

UConn9604

UConn basketball would be a nice add to any conference, but its like the car dealer throwing in a couple of free oil changes to get you to buy the car. Nice perk but doesn't really make much difference to anyone.

Arguably, it would make more sense to the Big Ten than to the ACC, because when you own your own network, you have to have stuff to broadcast during the week, and basketball does that well.

But... I still think we're a thousand times more likely to get a call from the ACC than a call from the Big Ten.

Reaction Score
That doesn't appear to be an option in our mutiple choice question: New Big East (without Rutgers) or ACC (Provided the offer is there).
Yeah, I suppose...I am hopimg somebody in Storrs is actually doing something and trying to stimulate deal making, rather than just reacting which seems to be the historical MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom