Jacobs Article..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jacobs Article.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
" As this season falls apart, UConn hasn't scored a single point in the second half since a touchdown midway through the third quarter against Buffalo. That's seven and a half quarters over four games in crunch time: Opponents 53, UConn 0."

Are you kidding me? How is that possible? Anyone want to tell me that's not an absolute failure of coaching, being able to adjust in game?
He stole that from Palatine but either way, facts are facts

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Watch PP fire Don Brown....pull an Andy Reid and get rid of the coach on the wrong side of the ball.
I worry about this, if he comes up with the idea that Brown is undercutting him.

Reaction Score
Imagine the fan backlash if that happens...better yet the player revolt! You think he has lost the team now... if he cans Brown watchout!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
wow, and JJ never even mentioned or bashed or blamed Calhoun for this one time

Reaction Score
From my standpoint I don't blame GDL. I think there is a good chance he's an idiot, but I don't blame him for being in the position he is in. That's all on P. He hired him and he put him there. If I'm Ward Manuel that's my stance.....

Did you just blame PP for hiring GDL saying it's not GDL's fault he's horrible but PP's fault for hiring him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom