Jacksonville State over FSU | The Boneyard

Jacksonville State over FSU

Reaction Score
Is why UConn can rebuild. There are plenty of players with the ability to perform at high levels. We just need to find them and coach them.

Reaction Score
Is why UConn can rebuild. There are plenty of players with the ability to perform at high levels. We just need to find them and coach them.

With all due respect, I believe you are ignoring the fact that Jacksonville State is located in Alabama which is located in a portion of the country where “Football” is a religion. I’m guessing there are more football players coming out of Alabama than Connecticut. Then there is the academic requirements to enter your university which is probably higher than Jacksonville State.

Reaction Score
So to all people who said we need to drop football or to go FCS, are you saying FSU should drop football or go to FCS? If not, why not? So please, if you aren't telling FSU to drop football, then STFU!

Reaction Score
With all due respect, I believe you are ignoring the fact that Jacksonville State is located in Alabama which is located in a portion of the country where “Football” is a religion. I’m guessing there are more football players coming out of Alabama than Connecticut. Then there is the academic requirements to enter your university which is probably higher than Jacksonville State.
True, the requirement to get into Jacksonville State is that you are breathing and can spell CAT correctly. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
With all due respect, you are ignoring the fact that HCRE2.0 was a record settingly bad head coach. He earned his 6-32 record.
Unless the UConn numskulls decide on another bring them back event (with either PP or red pants) things will be looking up for 2022.

Reaction Score
OMG...FSU's board has been in a BY type meltdown....maybe even a worse, a nuclear reactor core melt down leaving scorched, radioactive earth,
Interesting mult-post thread…

Reaction Score
OMG...FSU's board has been in a BY type meltdown....maybe even a worse, a nuclear reactor core melt down leaving scorched, radioactive earth,
One month after Bowden passes away, too. Surreal.

Reaction Score
The FSU whining is too much. They looked very good against ND and they looked past Jacksonville. Norvell will have them competing at the top of the ACC in the next couple of seasons.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
The life rafting of the ACC is quickly drifting away from FSU. UVA, UNC and Clemson are all more attractive.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
You know, since you starting posting here both programs are plumbing bottoms...

Reaction Score
My God. I just watched the final play of the FSU-Jacksonville State game. That was some God-awful coverage and tackling. Absolutely horrible.

Reaction Score
You know, since you starting posting here both programs are plumbing bottoms...

Seems to be so...yet since I started posting, fSU has had a 12 win season, a 14 win NC season, a 13 win season, and two 10 win seasons....and then began hitting bottom...hope that things will be looking up.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm beginning to wonder if it is time to ask if FSU can accomplish anything of substance without Bobby Bowden. After all, they never had before he was there (well, beyond claiming Burt Reynolds).

Reaction Score
I'm beginning to wonder if it is time to ask if FSU can accomplish anything of substance without Bobby Bowden. After all, they never had before he was there (well, beyond claiming Burt Reynolds).
they won a national championship with jimbo fisher...

Reaction Score
I seriously doubt that athletes at UConn are obliged to meet the same entrance requirements as the student body as a whole.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This board has gotten pretty bleak when instead of enjoying an ACC program’s misery all we can do is take shots at other boneyard posters and trash UConn.

Reaction Score
Honestly, location is totally irrelevant. Schools recruit players from everywhere.

Reaction Score
Here is what to look for in futures.....will FSU have a shot at again being a top ten team...does UConn have such
a shot?

Reaction Score
That is way more embarrassing than our loss to Purdue or HC. I took great joy in watching it :)

(since I can't derive any pleasure from watching our own team lol)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom