Jackson was lucky he didn't get another Technical Foul | The Boneyard

Jackson was lucky he didn't get another Technical Foul

Reaction Score
I don't think it's been discussed since there has been a lot of other topics, but Andre needs to get himself under control. The woofing needs to end before it costs the team a game. Love the enthusiasm, but channel it in a better way. He was lucky yesterday.

Reaction Score
I don't think it's been discussed since there has been a lot of other topics, but Andre needs to get himself under control. The woofing needs to end before it costs the team a game. Love the enthusiasm, but channel it in a better way. He was lucky yesterday.
He had a really good game yesterday and didn't get a tech, sure seems like he learned to channel it in a better way

Reaction Score
Was there something I missed? Not sure I saw anything he did (as glaring as the Georgetown and Villanova instances) that would have been considered tech-worthy.
I think after one of his 3's the announcers said something about him talking to Kunkel. But he didn't get T'd up so clearly was not a big deal

Reaction Score
Not discussed cause he didn't do anything.

Reaction Score
The announcers did say he was jawing with one of the Xavier players.

Players are going to try to get under his skin. He needs to be able to take it and just respond with his play.

Reaction Score
Could he have been asking someone about the nearest places to grab the best slice of pizza, or a plate of lasagna, post game, maybe?

Reaction Score
agree, he is starting to have an attitude, not a good look

Reaction Score
Could he have been asking someone about the nearest places to grab the best slice of pizza, or a plate of lasagna, post game, maybe?
It was the Skyline chili he was asking about.

Can't believe they put that advertisement at half court. Bad enough UConn lost, but we needed to see that gross stuff a million times?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Word is definitely out that you can provoke Andre into T’s. I’m sure he hears subtle stuff from players, coaches and benches all game here on out
And Danny, but Jackson for the most part isn’t the instigator. The bench and coaching staff of the opposing teams chirps at him and the refs don’t do anything.

Danny on the other hand, has no reason to get a T

Reaction Score
I think after one of his 3's the announcers said something about him talking to Kunkel. But he didn't get T'd up so clearly was not a big deal
He was probably telling Kunkel that the next time he flops, he was going to get his balls crushed.

Reaction Score
Players do talk. Jackson just needs to understand that all eyes are on him right now, and there are a few refs in college basketball who are suspect when managing this kind of thing. I didn't see anything to warrant a T on his behalf but the announcers did make a comment about him.

Reaction Score
I know we’re all just being insane now but there was never a point yesterday when Andre was even close to getting a T. Believe it or not these kids talk to each other on the court - a lot.

I will never forget hearing Rakim Lubin talking trash on the court. You're 5000lbs and can't make a layup, why the talk? Cracked me up.

Edit: I looked to see whatever happened to that. Looks like he ended up at an NAIA school. Honestly kind of crazy how bad our recruiting was then. Kid wasn't even a D1 player and we had him coming 2 years after a freaking national championship.

Reaction Score
I will never forget hearing Rakim Lubin talking trash on the court. You're 5000lbs and can't make a layup, why the talk? Cracked me up.

Edit: I looked to see whatever happened to that. Looks like he ended up at an NAIA school. Honestly kind of crazy how bad our recruiting was then. Kid wasn't even a D1 player and we had him coming 2 years after a freaking national championship.

I know we’re all just being insane now but there was never a point yesterday when Andre was even close to getting a T. Believe it or not these kids talk to each other on the court - a lot.

Also a robbery charge in 2019.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Seems that Jackson's two techs were both the result of mugging and chirping at the opponents' bench right in front of an official. I didn't see that over the weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom