Jackson Mitchell Official Announcement | The Boneyard

Jackson Mitchell Official Announcement

Reaction Score
Guys like Mitchell and Haynes who have potential NFL Futures foregoing both the draft and the portal to return to a 6-7 Team is highly indictive of a great culture. Nice job by Mora getting talented kids with options to return to the team.

Reaction Score
The NFL draft is slowly emptying out of players who had an extra Covid year. That should help both Mitchell and Haynes.

Their return should also help the Huskies tremendously. Welcome back Jackson, this year with a fully functional hand.

Reaction Score
Mitchell could very easily move from a 4th round selection to early 2nd next year. This is a smart move.
I agree. If he can add a little more size and maintain his production, then I think he has a chance at being a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I agree. If he can add a little more size and maintain his production, then I think he has a chance at being a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
He needs to get stronger to improve his tackling as well as taking on linemen. He is around the ball and that is pure hustle and awareness.

Reaction Score
Great news!! He'll come into next season as a pre-season Butkus award finalist. His stats have made national news. He's already a big fish in a smaller pond. The NFL would have been the opposite for next year. He should train as if he were getting ready for the combine and come to the season ready to crush it. A stronger, faster version of JM will be unstoppable. Now go find the right QB and we could have a magical Husky football season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom