Jabari Parker officially declares for NBA Draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jabari Parker officially declares for NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why Sports Illustrated feels compelled to put an essay by the kid explaining his decision on the front of their web page.

No one cares that you are going pro or skipping your mission. Also, apparently it was important to share that Coach K in no way tried to convince him to go back to Duke.

I mean, knowing someone for 6 months makes them a father figure now? Maybe I'm just in a sour mood but this was a seriously strange article to read.

Reaction Score
Much like the past season Duke keeps losing (this time players) and moving up! Consensus #1 next year. They better hope Okafor and Jones are as baller as they think.

Looking at their roster I'd have them about 7 or 8 preseason. I think they are the second best team in their area code...

Reaction Score
I missed the essay by Wiggins haha. SI did a new mock draft btw showing Shabazz going to the Clippers

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nb...aft-andrew-wiggins-jabari-parker-joel-embiid/
Yuck, I don't like that mock for Shabazz or the Celtics. I think Shabazz should go low 20's or so, but some guy I've never heard of named Howard Cooper at NBA.com mock has him as the 9th best PG supposedly based on survey of GMs?! WTF.
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/featur...nba-draft/index.html?ls=iref:nba:specialst13a

For Celtics to pick Randle even though they have 2 PF's (Sullinger & Olenik) already that have limited trade value (they'd be better of trading the pick). Then pick Kyle Anderson (he did look great in tourney though) b/c tall guards are in favor?! ? That implies you are trading Rondo - pretty sure I'd rather have Rondo than Kyle Anderson. With that mock they'd lose Rondo and get scraps for the 2 PF's, basically becoming an all rookie team that'd be 3+ years away. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom