It's Short and Sweet | The Boneyard

It's Short and Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Until then, if you don't want to watch the carnage, fine. But we're always trying to put people in timeout for being awesome. Just shut up and let the Huskies be great."

And I love the Title.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-ba...-let-uconn-women-s-basketball-be-great-033016
watermarked_small.jpg

CL82

Reaction Score
Actually if people do want them, I can set it up so that you can buy directly from the vendor. I'd just need to get a count to establish the price.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Like I said, an XL and a L. But seems to be just 2 of us. :(

CL82

Reaction Score
that stopped quickly
I know, right?

So here's the pricing: A minimum order is six shirts and at that count they would be $27 each. If you go up to 10 shirts they drop down to $19 each and if you go to 20 shirts they would be 13.31 each.

That would be for a Haines tagless Cotton preshrunk cotton preshrunk tee shirt. I threw the prices up here because we often talk about designing a boneyard T-shirt. That's what the cost would be.

I didn't look into it but I know that custom ink allows you to design a shirt and then just have people order it online, so there wouldn't be any hassle about where do we meet to get the shirts are that kind of thing. Since I didn't look into it, I don't know if there is any shipping premium for that, but the company is pretty good with decent pricing and good quality products.

Again I'm just throwing that out there, not necessarily for this particular shirt, but if we ever want to do something that's probably a pretty reasonable way to approach it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc