It's on - Beyond the Beat | The Boneyard

It's on - Beyond the Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Digger, myself and Meyers as backup (or protection) are taping on this Tuesday at 11:00.

Looks like it will be broadcast after serious editing (I hope they add hair to my head) at 7:00 that night.

I'm sure someone will put it on YouTube and post a link.

Any more questions, get them to me by Monday night. Thanks to those that sent me some already.

Last edited:

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Very cool. Make us proud.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Do you want hair or fur? Maybe some fangs would help too.

Just aim straight and do a good job on their shoes.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Digger, myself and as backup (or protection) are taping on this Tuesday at 11:00.

Looks like it will be broadcast after serious editing (I hope they add hair to my head) at 7:00 that night.

I'm sure someone will put it on YouTube and post a link.

Any more questions, get them to me by Monday night. Thanks to those that sent me some already.

You, Digger and who?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Digger, myself and ) as backup (or protection) are taping on this Tuesday at 11:00.
Guess I'll have to get to the gym this weekend. :cool:

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Woo Woo! Must see TV! Will have the wine and popcorn ready. I will be interested to see how much JJ and MD have in the tank, energy-wise, since the conference final is the night before....unless they get comped a res at the MS hotel...You go, Doggy, Digger and (I hope) Meyers!! Do us proud (like Dobbs said...aim for the shoes...)!Do say hi to Harriett for us all.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Be still my heart! This will leave Ken Ham and Bill Nye in the dust!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Is this Rated PG or XXX? LOL be nice doggy no biting growling and please dont mistake him for a fire hydrant.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Is this Rated PG or XXX? LOL be nice doggy no biting growling and please dont mistake him for a fire hydrant.
What is with this fixation you and Icebear have with me peeing?

I'm pretty sure I don't do that in public, not on people and especially not on TV.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Woo Woo! Must see TV! Will have the wine and popcorn ready. I will be interested to see how much JJ and MD have in the tank, energy-wise, since the conference final is the night before....unless they get comped a res at the MS hotel...You go, Doggy, Digger and (I hope) Meyers!! Do us proud (like Dobbs said...aim for the shoes...)!Do say hi to Harriett for us all.
I figured they would be beat, so I insisted we tape in Hartford.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
What is with this fixation you and Icebear have with me peeing?

I'm pretty sure I don't do that in public, not on people and especially not on TV.
Well who's going to watch then? Sorry dd, but you just lost your whole audience. Next time make sure to get these types of statements checked by your PR director before you make them.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Well who's going to watch then? Sorry dd, but you just lost your whole audience. Next time make sure to get these types of statements checked by your PR director before you make them.
The less people that watch me, the better.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
This is so cool.
I am confident you guys will do us proud.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
This is so cool.
I am confident you guys will do us proud.
Glad that you're confident. Tells me that you must have a lost a pissing match with these guys before and you know they're well equipped to handle themselves adroitly.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Make sure they edit out any material of you biting Mike D on the ankle and him trying to shake you off. Get in there fight like my brothers dog, a pitt bull-corgi cross.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Make sure they edit out any material of you biting Mike D on the ankle and him trying to shake you off. Get in there fight like my brothers dog, a pitt bull-corgi cross.
Pee on him, bite his ankles......

Love thy neighbor, Padre.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Pee on him, bite his ankles.

Love thy neighbor, Padre.
The most loving thing you can do for some people is to bring them back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom