It's official | The Boneyard

It's official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm done. I won't watch this anymore. Someone call me when we hire a coach worth getting excited about. If that ever happens.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'll watch, but I'll get a neck injury from constantly shaking my head and my face will become stuck in a permanent frown.

Reaction Score
i feel you. i have 4 company tickets that are up for bid. i wont be surprised if 0 dollars is the winning bid. i love this program but cant deal with it this year.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It's worse that there was one quarter there with a glimmer of hope. The kids are capable. Then Lucy pulled away the ball and we fell on our asses again.

Reaction Score
The tough part is even if you don't have a great team and aren't winning you want to be entertained. Our inconsistency and grinding style just doesn't generate much excitement, and our specials have fallen off the map. Is it really darkest just before dawn?

Reaction Score
I'm done. I won't watch this anymore. Someone call me when we hire a coach worth getting excited about. If that ever happens.
Me too. Done watching until a new coach. Goodbye hope of another conference.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Me too. Done watching until a new coach. Goodbye hope of another conference.

I lost that hope after the WMU game. Then again, the ACC took Syracuse and Pitt, two of the bottom dwelling programs in the BE in the past 5 seasons or so. So maybe we just had to suck enough in football for them to want to take us??

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I'm emotionally spent - I'll still check out the games and have a rooting interest because I still bleed blue & white, but I can't go as hard as I usually do anymore.

As long as the current coaching setup is in place, It's just not worth it...

Reaction Score
Yes, because effort, not results is what competition is really all about.

Who said that? I explained why I will continue to watch this team. I am not a frontrunner. I watch the games because I love UCONN, and want the players to do well. I am not going to stop watching because we are in the midst of our worst season.

I just can't understand why people are posting they won't watch anymore.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
it should be pretty obvious pee pee not going to get it done, simply not plausible

time to move on

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I will always watch but very frustrated fan who thinks the team is going in the wrong direction.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Just title your thread frontrunner and be done with it.
He must have jumped on the bandwagon during all those years when we competed for a National Championship and now he's jumping off during the rough years.

Oh...wait....no.

Calling a UConn Football fan a front runner is just generally silly and doesn't make much sense.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Also, as much as someone says they are done with this team and not watching until there is a new coach, I will bet my left nut they still follow the team. They might not watch the game start to finish but they'll catch a couple downs and check our the box score just hoping for signs of life from a team that is flat lining right now.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The tough part is even if you don't have a great team and aren't winning you want to be entertained. Our inconsistency and grinding style just doesn't generate much excitement, and our specials have fallen off the map. Is it really darkest just before dawn?
Nope, we got a long way to go before we hit bottom I don't think we've seen how bad this place is gonna get,Christ the view from 241 is gonna be weekly suicide watch.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Also, as much as someone says they are done with this team and not watching until there is a new coach, I will bet my left nut they still follow the team. They might not watch the game start to finish but they'll catch a couple downs and check our the box score just hoping for signs of life from a team that is flat lining right now.
I see someone digging the hole! I ain't dead yet though I think I've got one more horrifying loss in me.

Reaction Score
i feel you. i have 4 company tickets that are up for bid. i wont be surprised if 0 dollars is the winning bid. i love this program but cant deal with it this year.
We got two home games left. I'll take one for each game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom