It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 9 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

Reaction Score
raw

That face you get when you realize that not only are you just about at the start of another brutal Syracuse winter, but you just lost out to Uconn for another prized recruit.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Looks like we may have something here,

Update: They’ve locked this one now, too. Apparently negativity- or realism, depending on your viewpoint- is not allowed on that board.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the part of that thread where the one guy names all the 4 and 5 star guys Cuse has missed on in the last four years and the other guy says “imagine if they all came to SU. It would be hard to imagine not winning a championship.”

Yupppp, and if I proposed marriage to Gigi Hadid, Nicole Scherzinger, Emily Ratajkowski, Margot Robbie, Rihanna, Chrissy Teigen, Olivia Culpo, Irina Shayk, Jasmine Tookes, Emilia Clarke and Adriana Lima and none of them rejected me either, it would also be very easy to imagine me doing a lot of winning, too.

I'm very old (51). I've heard of Rihanna, Emilia Clarke and Adriana Lima. That's it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I'm very old (51). I've heard of Rihanna, Emilia Clarke and Adriana Lima. That's it.

It wouldn’t be a bad thing to google the others ;)

Reaction Score
Update: They’ve locked this one now, too. Apparently negativity- or realism, depending on your viewpoint- is not allowed on that board.

Jim Boeheim ain’t walking out that door.....

Reaction Score
I'm older than you and I've heard of all of them. Hmmm, not sure what that says about me! Most of them are models and/or swimsuit models in SI. Olivia Culpo is from RI and was Miss Universe. She dated former Patriot Danny Amendola.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom