It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 8 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

Reaction Score
We told Andre that he would get playing time. Imagine that for your Sales Pitch

I'm thinking Hurley is a master in the art of persuasion. Close those deals coach.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
he hates basketball and trolled you guys. you are arguing with yourself. he couldnt care less if they ever win another game.
also he is 100% right on football and you are 100%. to a degree that you should be embarrassed enough to shut your yap but you cant help yourself
He's not 100% right about jack. But it's nice to see the Fellowship of the Miserable sticking together.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Recruiting is often about finding the right button to push and then pushing it. Easier said than done.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He's not 100% right about jack. But it's nice to see the Fellowship of the Miserable sticking together.

its best you guys keep tryibg to convince yourselves that you can create an alternate reality.

because your thoughts and opinions are completely misaligned with actual reality

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
its best you guys keep tryibg to convince yourselves that you can create an alternate reality.

because your thoughts and opinions are completely misaligned with actual reality

You do know that you and your other Fellowship members have brought your self-important misery to a thread that celebrates the BB team getting a top recruit. So you all can stick it in your respective hats. And most people here know the score even if they choose not to be as relentlessly one-note as you about it.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else bummed that Syracuse locked their Jackson thread?

You can guess what it said. Dre picked UConn because UConn is so lousy he can walk in and be put in the starting line up. Dre was afraid to compete with all the talent at Syracuse. He can't shoot. He not really very good. Blah. Blah. Blah.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can guess what it said. Dre picked UConn because UConn is so lousy he can walk in and be put in the starting line up. Dre was afraid to compete with all the talent at Syracuse. He can't shoot. He not really very good. Blah. Blah. Blah.
"He has rickets"

Reaction Score
Jackson said Hurley has made no promises to him about playing time as a freshman, only that it’s available if he works for it. All indications are that Jackson is likely to earn those minutes.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Jackson said Hurley has made no promises to him about playing time as a freshman, only that it’s available if he works for it. All indications are that Jackson is likely to earn those minutes.

Sal paying dividends too

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score

“I hit Cliff up and told him to come by. If he chooses UConn, he does. I’m not going to force him,” Jackson said with a smile.

:)

Reaction Score

Oh I read the entire thread lol, I was refreshing that as often as the boneyard thread. I’m sad they locked it after he picked because we were about to watch them face the facts. The infighting was about to begin and it was gonna be fun

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Oh I read the entire thread lol, I was refreshing that as often as the boneyard thread. I’m sad they locked it after he picked because we were about to watch them face the facts. The infighting was about to begin and it was gonna be fun

Haha much of that had already begun when AJ decided not to show up with Isaiah Jackson at Cuse last weekend and instead showed up at our first weekend of practice. Reality set in and sad faces abounded.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Haha much of that had already begun when AJ decided not to show up with Isaiah Jackson at Cuse last weekend and instead showed up at our first weekend of practice. Reality set in and sad faces abounded.

I know, they had a lot of crow to eat and I was looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
I know, they had a lot of crow to eat and I was looking forward to it.

Looks like we may have something here,

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One thing they said was that Jackson will play 30 minutes a game. In their context, I think they were trying to throw shade. But if it ends up coming true it will mean he's a player.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Looks like we may have something here,

I enjoyed the part of that thread where the one guy names all the 4 and 5 star guys Cuse has missed on in the last four years and the other guy says “imagine if they all came to SU. It would be hard to imagine not winning a championship.”

Yupppp, and if I proposed marriage to Gigi Hadid, Nicole Scherzinger, Emily Ratajkowski, Margot Robbie, Rihanna, Chrissy Teigen, Olivia Culpo, Irina Shayk, Jasmine Tookes, Emilia Clarke and Adriana Lima and none of them rejected me either, it would also be very easy to imagine me doing a lot of winning, too.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I’ll gladly continue this conversation face to face at the next football game. If you even go to those.

Was kind of looking forward to this, GC.

Maybe he'll still show up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom