It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium)

Reaction Score
Looking at who Marshall has played and the scores of those games, this should be a 50/50 game imo.
They beat ND at home then proceeded to lose @ Troy and @ bowling green. I have Literally no idea what to expect from this team.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Is the remaining seat map through the UConn site really accurate? There are only a few sections with seats left.

Reaction Score
I am more annoyed with 2:30 on a Monday. Is the goal to get as few people tuned in as possible?!?
No attack but what more would one expect with a over saturated bowl system? We got one, join our party of three heading down on Sunday. Imagine how Marshall fans feel at 8 & 4.
UConn probably got 8-9k on one side with Marshall getting the other half of the stadium and the end zones are neutral?
End zones on the site looked to be donated tickets.
I’ll be working and can’t watch. But I’ll buy three tickets!
I would give this a ton of likes if I could!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They beat ND at home then proceeded to lose @ Troy and @ bowling green. I have Literally no idea what to expect from this team.
I think they won when they had their QB and lost when they didn't. They'll have him for this game I heard.

Reaction Score
Looks like a lot of good mini golf in Myrtle Beach.
There's like 5 places with in 4 miles in North Myrtle Beach. They're all pretty fun. I go there every August.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Is the remaining seat map through the UConn site really accurate? There are only a few sections with seats left.
When I accessed the site from the link on UConn huskies.com, the ticket availability shown was much less than accessing it through the email sent to me by the Athletic department.

Reaction Score
Just spoke with the ticket office. They said there is not going to be a charter. She told me about the flight back on Thursday but other than that they have not been provided with any other information (didn't sound like she was away of the Benedict tweet).
Avelo has added a Tuesday pm flight back to New Haven.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
The flight situation for this game is a no-go. The flights from New York/Hartford/Providence/Boston are expensive and many of them have stops. I bought 3 tickets for the game (good!) but am not sure I want to spend $1000 to fly my sons and I there and back.

Reaction Score
The flight situation for this game is a no-go. The flights from New York/Hartford/Providence/Boston are expensive and many of them have stops. I bought 3 tickets for the game (good!) but am not sure I want to spend $1000 to fly my sons and I there and back.
Charleston SC has more flight options and is only a 2hr drive

Reaction Score
I believe they had significant injury issues mid-season, those players healed as a part of the season ending run. This will be an extremely tough game for UConn.

Reaction Score
Already printed my $1 off coupons.
Treasure Island followed by Kirk's Ice Cream is a must. There's also a Top Golf in the area - a must for us because we don't have one nearby. Maybe we'll see you there - we'll have our gear on!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom