It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium)

Reaction Score
It has been written a number of times, but I am going to write it again.......UConn football struck gold with the arrival of JM. He exhibits not only the science of coaching, but in addition, the art of coaching. He cares about his players, his staff, and the fans. If he stays a few years, I will be amazed if the UConn football team does not become as respected as the other athletic programs at the university. Win or lose tomorrow it is a great achievement getting to a bowl game. At the beginning of the season, most where hoping for 2 or 3 wins to signify improvement of the FB program. They blew right thru that, and with a bit of luck might have gone 7 and 5. Quite an achievement Huskies. I won´t be shocked with a W for the Huskies tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for supporting the program on this site. GO UCONN.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Former NY Giant OL turned NJ HS football coach giving the hit tip

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member