Is it time to end the center experiment? (seriously) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is it time to end the center experiment? (seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
You guys know we play both with and without the ball right?

Reaction Score
It's not even January yet but lets cut 4 guys. Lets take one of the strengths of the team and make one of them play center. Or maybe give the season a chance to play out, give guys a chance to learn, develop, mature....and obviously rebound...
Lets not resort to Plan C before we have even played a single conference game.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
If we had Rock right now, I'd be down. But PN and AB, each of whom have at least 20 lbs and two inches on DD, are getting owned inside, what is going to happen if we go smaller? If we are just seeing DD turn his game around as a stretch 4, why suddenly take him out of that and thrust him in to a totally different role?

Reaction Score
As of Halftime... Center position 10 pts (4-4 FG'S), 7 Rebs... I'll take it. Still another Half to play.

Reaction Score
just one game but I like how Nolan responded off the bench, he played very well, his best performance of the season

Reaction Score
solid game by the collective 5s today: 14 pts, 11 rebs. 3 assists, 2 blocks
Good catch as Washington did have some size. I will admit with our guards playing so well, I didn't even know this. Very quietly done.

Reaction Score
Can't complain about the "Big's" today... Their performance was solid enough. Collectively they did a good job. Sometimes a shake up is good. Amida seemed energetic. Nolan responded. Tyler seemed to play good in the first half, but can't remember him seeing the floor in the second half though. TO does well against less athletic teams, which I thought the Washington frontcourt was. Conclusion, the front court was solid today... Have I mentioned "solid" yet? :)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Either Nolan was trying to play his way back into the starting lineup or he's just one of those guys who does better after watching the game for a bit and getting a feel for things. Either way, if he can have a game like this on a regular basis, I'd be more than happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom