Is it me or.. | The Boneyard

Is it me or..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has playcalling DRASTICALLY improved (MINUS THE WILDCAT CALLS) the last 2 weeks?

Reaction Score
You are right... And offensive line has regressed. That is the PP Coach speak of lack of consistency.

Reaction Score
We finally, finally showed some adjustments on offense in the last few drives. Quick hitters to counteract the blitz, something we haven't done all year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Less 1st down runs up the middle, yes.

Reaction Score
Gonna need bigger adjustments in the second half. Here's two:

1. The defense needs to stop giving up big third down plays.
2. The defense needs to actually come with a couple turnovers.

Pretty bad for UConn when the offense is having to keep them in the game. Oh, and NW . . . How bout hanging onto the ball?

Reaction Score
How about the OL picking up a blitz? Oh and how about scrapping the pussycat bc it takes us backwards!

Reaction Score
Hey it was a successful night for Pasqualoni and DeLeone
We scored 10 pts...didn't miss any fg's and had this stat line
291 yds passing 1 td 1 int
-7 yds rushing
Crossed midfield only 1 time in the 2nd half (I had them at zero till Davis caught pass near the end of the game)

Warde Manuel needs to put this train back on the tracks! What a disaster this has become!

Reaction Score
Has playcalling DRASTICALLY improved (MINUS THE WILDCAT CALLS) the last 2 weeks?

Not sure. They are still too slow in making adjustments. As soon as they started raping Whitmer last night they should have gone completely to three step drops and slants.

Syracuse exploited our blitzes, but Dummy DeLeone didn't figure that out until too late.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
technically, play calling has gotten better, but the offensive line blocking is collapsing and that obviously more than negates any improvement in play calling.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If you eliminate the possiblity of gaining yards on the ground, what's left, throwing, no matter how obvious to the rest of us, must finally sink in for the coaches.

Reaction Score
It seemed like we were rreally gaining momentum after the Griffin touchdown got the score to 13-10. Then the defense let Syracuse march right down the field and score. That seemed to deflate us. I think if we got a three and out there and got the ball right back the rest of the game would have been different.

F

fortebleedsblue

It seemed like we were rreally gaining momentum after the Griffin touchdown got the score to 13-10. Then the defense let Syracuse march right down the field and score. That seemed to deflate us. I think if we got a three and out there and got the ball right back the rest of the game would have been different.

Could have, would have, should have..feels like I have been hearing a lot of that around here lately

Reaction Score

Actually we are passing the ball way better... but now we can't run the ball for a hill of beans.. We go into the Wildcat the defenses know automatically we can't throw it ( shame that the coaches have ZERO faith in McCummings to throw the football ) so they crowd the line with all 11 guys on D....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom